Veloslave
Geek For God
Premium Member
join:2003-07-11
Martinez, CA

Veloslave

Premium Member

Kinda lame making it sound...

like it was because cablevision they decided to co credits.

Been with Verizon Mobile for over 11 years now and they have ALWAYS been very generous with credits whenever I have had a problem. Many times I have had a CSR offer to credit me for one thing or another with no request made.

To be honest... as big as Verizon is, and as crappy as the competitors are, I am surprised regularly that they maintain as close as you can get to "old school" customer service. Every year that goes by I worry it will all change... and there have been little bumps in the road... usually/pretty much always at a retail outlet... but still... just saying, I consider myself pretty picky when it comes to customer service and Verizon ROCKS in my book.

(No... I do not, have not, nor have any family or friends who ever worked at Verizon or one of its contractors.)

meeeeeeeeee
join:2003-07-13
Newburgh, NY

1 edit

meeeeeeeeee

Comparing Verizon Wireless with Verizon Wired is like comparing apples to elephants, they are two separate and distinct companies. Wired is the old Ma Bell "We're the Telephone Company, we don't HAVE to care". If Cablevision hadn't made a splash about it, you would have never heard a peep from Verizon Wired.

Wireless is a non-union company, so employees can and are actually held liable for displeasing customers with poor service and performance.