spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

crazydog

join:2011-09-10
Flagstaff, AZ

Bandwidth cap reinstatement - how will we know?

Does anybody know how we will be notified if and once the bandwidth overage charges return? I wasn't aware that they were off until I came to this website, and never got any kind of official announcement from Suddenlink.

moldypickle

join:2009-01-04
Haughton, LA
kudos:2
Probably the same way in all honesty, you'll open your bill one day to see an overage fee.

Haven't heard anything official though

areacode304

join:2006-08-26
WV
said by moldypickle:

Probably the same way in all honesty, you'll open your bill one day to see an overage fee.

If you were speaking of another company, your post could be regarded as cynicism from a disillusioned customer. Since we're on the subject of Suddenlink, however, it's more like a peek at their business plan. That's sad as hell, man.

Cabal
Premium
join:2007-01-21
reply to crazydog
All the previous statements from SL included 3 warnings that the account owner needs to confirm before being charged an overage. I haven't seen that change anywhere in writing.
--
If you can't open it, you don't own it.

moldypickle

Haughton, LA
Not wondering if THAT will change, simply wondering when the entire program will be reinstated.

Cabal
Premium
join:2007-01-21
Reviews:
·Suddenlink
said by moldypickle:

Not wondering if THAT will change, simply wondering when the entire program will be reinstated.

Except that your statement, "you'll open your bill one day to see an overage fee," is false.
--
If you can't open it, you don't own it.

areacode304

join:2006-08-26
WV
said by Cabal:

Except that your statement, "you'll open your bill one day to see an overage fee," is false.

Did the word "probably" cause you some confusion, or did you choose not to quote that part because you couldn't nitpick and start an argument if you acknowledged it?

moldypickle

Haughton, LA
reply to Cabal
Or miss the sarcasm....