DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Can't DE Hound Trainer's Gloves

well I guess I'll ether hold on to the greed-ed item till the fix or just vendor.
quote:
Game Master Iezokh here. I hope this message finds you doing well.

I'm truly sorry for any trouble this issue with not being able to disenchant the Hound Trainer's Gloves has caused you thusfar. I totally understand how frustrating it is when things won't cooperate when you just want to play! You're not asking for much right? Just smooth sailing. We totally agree! With that said, I want to thank you for being so cool about this and hanging in there with us.

The thing about this issue is that it's been affecting other players across the board-- you're definitely not alone. So with bugs like this that are on our end, what we need to do is figure out one big fix that will smooth the issue once and for all. This can take some time, I'm afraid.

The process all starts with reports like yours though, so we can't thank you enough for taking the time to let us know that you've encountered this as well. What I'm going to do is send a report to our Quality Assurance guys on your behalf, which will then go right up the chain to our developers so that they can plan a fix. Each report provides us with data that provides us better insight and scope on this issue so we can get it fixed asap, so thank you so much!

However at this time we are not able to disenchant them for you but just hang tight. Because we can't give an estimated time as to when the developers can fix an issue like this, I recommend keeping an eye on the forums where any and all updates regarding the issue will be posted. You can find them here:

We sincerely appreciate your dedication towards making the World of Warcraft the best possible game it can be!

To close out this ticket, simply press Message Read, and this will send you off to continue your journeys. If there's anything we can do for you in the future, don't be shy!

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

So hopefully it gets added to the "known bugs" list. Otherwise this ticket will be closed... and nothing more will be said about it, lol.
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg to DarkLogix

Premium Member

to DarkLogix
Tally Ho! To the vendor we go.

sorry that is the cadence i get from this letter it made me laugh at any rate

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil to DarkLogix

Premium Member

to DarkLogix
Bummer he didn't give ya a couple days of free game time for your "distress"

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

He could have given me the ethereal shard and taken the item.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil

Premium Member

there's that. But wouldn't game time be better?

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

I was under the impression that game time was rarely given as compensation.