uniqs
share rss forum feed

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness
reply to PhoenixAZ

Re: Verizon thought...

said by PhoenixAZ:

That they could do the same thing they did to their feature phones on their smartphones. Good riddance. Hopefully Verizon & other carriers will become more like "european carriers" when it comes to selling phones the way they came from the manufacturer...UNBRANDED. Sure let VZW keep their Droid branding etc, but I don't need my bootscreen, wallpaper, and phone itself to say Verizon all over the place.

(Look at the Galaxy Note II, Why the hell does it have to say Verizon on the HOME BUTTON?)

Why is that even an issue to people? Seriously if it bothers you that much then go with another carrier to use some white out.

The ONLY place I should see Verizon would be the network identifier area of the OS (whether its iOS, Android, whatnot), and whatever "My Account" or account management app there is, and if I elect to have other Verizon services, like TV, then allow me to install them myself from the App Store/Play Store.

Don't like it go with at&t, sprint or T-Mobile then. Simple solution.

eco
Premium
join:2001-11-28
Wilmington, DE
said by 88615298:

You know that for some people that isn't an option depending on where they live.

Simba7
I Void Warranties

join:2003-03-24
Billings, MT
said by eco:

You know that for some people that isn't an option depending on where they live.

I love it when people think Sprint, at&t, T-Mobile, and Verizon are everywhere. The truth? Not in most areas.

Here, we have at&t and Verizon. We do have Cellular One, but it's rather pathetic both in plans, phones, and coverage.

Premium
West Tenness
said by Simba7:

said by eco:

I love it when people think Sprint, at&t, T-Mobile, and Verizon are everywhere. The truth? Not in most areas.

Here, we have at&t and Verizon. We do have Cellular One, but it's rather pathetic both in plans, phones, and coverage.

Oh trust me I know all about these companies not being everywhere. Perhaps more than you. I also am not getting my panties in a wad over a tiny logo.

Premium
West Tenness
reply to eco
said by eco:

said by 88615298:

trust me I know this personally. White out however IS an option. Seriously if this is someone major concern in life they must have a really good life.