Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to Deathstalkr

Premium Member

to Deathstalkr

Re: Item Level Strangeness

And something is preventing you from getting those pieces of gear?

I don't see the problem.
Deathstalkr
join:2010-12-22

1 edit

Deathstalkr

Jobbie, in short yes. I can't get those pieces because I'm wearing leather on this toon. Are there equal items in leather, maybe? I did a quick search on wowhead the other day and only found 3 pieces of leather with a max level of 80 (item level above 400) and they were from MoP quest with a required level of 85, I think. So I have no means to obtain an item level that high at level 80. Broken system.

I'm currently websensed and maybe someone could pull his armory and verify the item levels.I do recall seeing at least one with over 400 though. I only caught a glimpse of him as he was chain pulling dungeons (I got randomly queued three times with him on two different days).

Nick, I agree though no need to sit at 80. Just something I noticed while tyring to rush to 90.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

There is a 36 items on wowhead on the 80-83 ranged that are 400+ ilevel, and come mostly from drops, 80 -85 goes so fast that I don't think is something to worry about just burn those levels and join in the fun.
JoelC707
Premium Member
join:2002-07-09
Lanett, AL

JoelC707

Premium Member

I searched leather, 78-84 and 400+ and only see 8 total items in the list. Did you search other armor types as well? All of the items I see are BOE drops too which means going the AH route for them most likely. The same search for plate (the prot paladin he mentions), I see 16 items but not all of those would be appropriate for prot of course.
jofos
join:2008-02-14
Irvington, AL

jofos to Jobbie

to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

There is a 36 items on wowhead on the 80-83 ranged that are 400+ ilevel, and come mostly from drops, 80 -85 goes so fast that I don't think is something to worry about just burn those levels and join in the fun.

I love these pieces! I ahve bought 6 (various armor types and one trinket) for less than 500g on the AH and sold them for between 1500 - 2200g. I did keep the trinket for my Shaman, on use it restore more mana than I currently have.