spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

MJB

join:2012-01-29

2 edits

ITU Meeting In Dubai.. Internet's Future at Stake.

»www.foxnews.com/tech/2012/11/01/···nternet/

THE UN is going takeover the internet

Starts in DEC

MaynardKrebs
Premium
join:2009-06-17
kudos:4

Anything on Faux News is unlikely to be correct

cybersaga

join:2011-12-19
Welland, ON

I wouldn't be too worried. Any large-scale control of the internet would require a ton of people - all with their own financial interests - to all agree. That's unlikely.

MJB

Reviews:
·VMedia
·ACN DSL
reply to MJB

the impossible can happen - even when major isp's from canada and usa are meeting in dubai.. just look what happen to megaupload and demonoid. plus btjunkie got shutdown (they did it themselves, since they were scared of the usa mafiaa). just get what u can get on the web before major crap happens around the world with censorship. there is even an article on the front page of dslreports about this kind of stuff - »www.theregister.co.uk/2012/11/06···ernence/

MJB

Reviews:
·VMedia
·ACN DSL
reply to MJB

this is urgent. download the content on the internet while u can before they pass laws censoring websites around the globe. get your stuff before this happens. as i know i was warned about the internet takeover 5 years ago. the web is being destroyed piece by piece.

(bit torrent and filesharing)

MJB

reply to MJB

the elite have a unlimited supply of money. just print more from the federal reserve bank

funny

join:2010-12-22
reply to MJB

ya like when was the last time you had a UN controlled body actually agree on anything ( north korean war? 1950's )

i'd rather that then let obama and his copyright hounds run it

MJB

Re: International Telecom Union Meeting In Dubai..... !!!

»online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142···508.html