Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24

1 edit

My 2 cents...

Hi rsisinni,

I am sorry that your experience has been bad with us. As Liz mentioned, she is looking into your account and she will get back to you shortly.

I looked into your post and I wanted to clarify a few things…

1) Although we strive for excellent customer service, we will not always succeed. There will always be learning curves with staffing and the evolution of the industry and the curve balls we sometimes get from the incumbents. We do try our best to make things work.

2) Over the past few weeks, you will have noticed that our presence on DSLr has been greatly increased as we recognize the need to keep our customers happy and to have a great online presence. You during the night time, and unfortunately, at this time, our E-Services team is not operating on a 24/7 basis. We do however offer a 24/7 phone support. (Yes, wait times are higher than usual, and we are working on getting them down)

3) Based on your comments, I honestly doubt that you will be billed the $89.70+tax DMC (Diagnostic Maintenance Fee). If you do, please let me know and I will personally investigate as if you are able to get service using different modems at the demarc.

4) As for the profile change, I want you to understand that we do not control which profile you are placed on. We can only ask for it to be adjusted and they never take our suggestion of what it should be at. Sometimes, this can be frustrating as we need to go back and forth with them on multiple tickets to get it just right. I want you to understand that we do not dictate your profile, Bell does… All we can do is just keep fighting!

5) When an issue seems to persist, whether it’s with DSL or Cable, we often offer our client the opportunity to make the change. In those cases, and depending on the severity of the issues, we work with our clients to make the financial aspect a little less of a burden. Now, that being said, I am sure there is more that I can help you with in regards to the switch if that is what you are willing to do. If you are, let me know, and I will make something happen (andre@teksavvy.com).

I hope that you will consider not leaving us and allow us the opportunity to make this right by you. By any means, we are not perfect, but we certainly get an A+ for Effort and Caring.

Cheers,
Andre
--
TSI Andre
Director of Service Delivery
Authorized TekSavvy Employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
Follow me on Twitter!

« response to reviewResponse. »