spc
Search similar:

uniqs
jbanks
join:2011-02-28
Columbus, OH

jbanks

DVR service not subscribed?

Tonight I get the message on my DVR that DVR service is not available. Tried calling, told the approximate wait time was 10 minutes. On hold for 45 minutes. Hung up because I have to go to work.

WOW! get it together.

Thank you!

slyphoxj
join:2002-06-23
united state

slyphoxj

My mom got a "Not Authorized" tonight out of the blue on the non-DVR HD box hooked up to the TV in her room while watching one of the cable news channels. I had to reboot the box to get it going again.

We're seriously considering jumping ship back to Time Warner if we can get close to what we have now ($110.change for Digital TV Basic, 3 non-DVR HD boxes, 15/2 internet, my own modem) for about the same price, hopefully $10-15 or more less.

Personally, I would consider going with TWC's 70 channel analog basic for ~$32 for 1 year and get AT&T 3/0.5 DSL for $14.95 for a year, but my mom wants the program guide, so we gotta cough up the extra $ for the boxes.

Just sucks that we have to pay $21/month (3 TV's) to get the HD versions of the non-broadcast channels 70 and lower (those are clearQAM)... and have to put up with a decade+ old program guide to boot.

Pardon my somewhat off-topic rant...
alan92rttt
join:2012-02-27

alan92rttt

You are currently paying $15 per month less that I pay for Ultra with Phone, 15/2 internet and all of the HD channels.

Check the prices listed on the site for your TV package and you migth be able to switch to Ultra and reduce your monthly bill.

nulery
join:2000-07-28
Arlington Heights, IL

nulery to jbanks

to jbanks
Did you get a resolution to the DVR service not available? I have the same problem on my SA8300 now.
NuclearXP9
join:2012-04-12
Trenton, MI

NuclearXP9 to jbanks

to jbanks
Did you try doing a full power cycle of the gateway?

Just_Dan
Premium Member
join:2011-03-24
Denver, CO

Just_Dan to jbanks

Premium Member

to jbanks
If you're still experiencing an issue, please send me a private message with your account number and/or phone number so I can take a closer look at it. Thanks.

viiper
@wideopenwest.com

viiper

Anon

They reset everything during the billing cycle. WOWOD was not available as well. All is fixed now.
Icculus58
join:2012-11-19
Columbus, OH

Icculus58 to nulery

to nulery
I have the same issue...dropped hbo, added signature cable last night. Have two dvrs and one works, but the other says no service and I only get local hd channels.

I'm guessing I picked a bad day to change services.