spc
Search similar:

uniqs
fruitchunk
join:2007-03-09
Brooklyn, NY

fruitchunk

Earthlink Phone & DSL down for a week in NYC

Since hurricane Sandy last week, my Earthlink Phone & DSL service is down. Our neighborhood wasn't hit so hard, everyone on the block had their phone and/or DSL restored within a day or two (other providers like Verizon). I still don't have my Earthlink Phone & DSL service back, I have no dial tone just a busy signal and no DSL connection. Earthlink support keeps telling me they are working on it, I wonder whats going on there is no "known outages" listed on the website. Anybody else in the area has the same issue???

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium Member
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30

Doctor Olds

Premium Member

The only suggestion I can think of is to have Earthlink conference call Covad with you on the phone to see what might be the delay for your service restoration. You would request to talk with Tier 3 aka TRON which is the Vendor Relations Team also (or it used to be if they have not changed things).
piyer
join:2012-11-07

piyer to fruitchunk

to fruitchunk
You wouldn't happen to live in Bay Ridge, would you, Fruitchunk? I've had the same issue with Earthlink since late Monday / early Tuesday. Calling them has gotten me nowhere. They blame Verizon for the issue and say call back in a day or two.
fruitchunk
join:2007-03-09
Brooklyn, NY

fruitchunk

I just got my service back! BTW I live in Brooklyn NYC.
piyer
join:2012-11-07

piyer

Same here. Service came back up this afternoon.

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium Member
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30

Doctor Olds to fruitchunk

Premium Member

to fruitchunk
said by fruitchunk:

I just got my service back!

Glad to hear that!

Congratulations!!!