TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24

1 edit
reply to blindjustice

Re: Tek Savvy is at an all-time low. Is Tek Savvy cancer?

I want to apologize for whatever frustrations you are faced with but coming on here and throwing that type of language is not going to help your case.

What can I help you with? (PM me your account please and I'll take a look)

FYI...

- We don't have have "employee numbers". Which is why she wasn't able to provide you with one.

Angrybird

@teksavvy.com

Yes, same situation with me. I called teksavvy support over 3 times during the past months, and no improvement. Whatever daytime or nighttime, it take me several minutes to open a webpage. if i can open the webpages, i am lucky. at night, i even could not open so many webpages. the tek supporters asked me to do a speed test, the result they though was not bad. but the fact is i could not open many webpages such as msn.ca. i am so disappointed and want to change to other competitors. any recommendations?

Expand your moderator at work

TSI Keith
Premium
join:2012-07-09
kudos:5
reply to Angrybird

Re: Tek Savvy is at an all-time low. Is Tek Savvy cancer?

said by Angrybird :

Yes, same situation with me. I called teksavvy support over 3 times during the past months, and no improvement. Whatever daytime or nighttime, it take me several minutes to open a webpage. if i can open the webpages, i am lucky. at night, i even could not open so many webpages. the tek supporters asked me to do a speed test, the result they though was not bad. but the fact is i could not open many webpages such as msn.ca. i am so disappointed and want to change to other competitors. any recommendations?

I understand you've called in a few times on this already but if you can post your account information here: »TekSavvy Direct we can certainly have another look for you.

Thank you,
Keith

MCMtl

@openface.ca
reply to Angrybird

Same problem here. I called Teksavvy few times but they don't see anything wrong and put the problem on my side. We're few colleagues at Teksavvy and we all get the slow problem at the same time. Previous time was earlier in September, and now problem is back again. Upload ratte is *very* poor. I will just sit and wait, someone will found the glitch and fix it (eventually). In September it took about 7-8 days. I hope it will be faster this time.

Teksavvy can't do anything since everything is controlled by Bell. But a better customer service (response time) could be nice (no 1 hour is not acceptable). They could also match phones calls to confirm something is wrong..

MC
Montreal, QC