spc
Search similar:

uniqs

hm
@videotron.ca

hm

Anon

Earthquake

I think we just had a small earthquake around Ottawa again.

House gave a single jolt Almost similar to when the last quake hit and I thought the roof was going to fall on my head.
hm

hm

Anon

»www.earthquakescanada.nr ··· -eng.php

6 Nov: magnitude 4.2 earthquake - 6 Nov 4:05 EST -31 km E of Buckingham QC; felt

The original auto-generated report stated it was in Hawksberry, ON.
Bob Anderson
join:2001-05-05
Ottawa, ON

Bob Anderson to hm

to hm
Yes it woke me up as a rattling in the house but I didn't feel anything.

The quake we had in June 2010 nearly knocked me out of my chair outside and I could see the wave travel through the backyard and garage. I had an expensive UPS sitting on an oak floor and after the quake I couldn't get it to work again. I think a circuit board cracked.

-Bob

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to hm

Premium Member

to hm
Heard it on the radio that a small one hit Montreal... but I was too busy sleeping to notice anything.
dragonfly5
join:2012-09-04

dragonfly5 to hm

to hm
God is angry at Montreal for forcing his poor suffering Jesus out from the mayoralty.

zacron
Premium Member
join:2008-11-26
Frozen Hoth

zacron

Premium Member

said by dragonfly5:

God is angry at Montreal for forcing his poor suffering Jesus out from the mayoralty.

ROFL!

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· ud5O7Qqk
MaynardKrebs
We did it. We heaved Steve. Yipee.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-17

MaynardKrebs to hm

Premium Member

to hm
That was just the earth rebounding after Harper's armoured limo was shipped off to India.

Anav
Sarcastic Llama? Naw, Just Acerbic
Premium Member
join:2001-07-16
Dartmouth, NS

Anav to hm

Premium Member

to hm
I was in Ottawa for the 2010 one. Scary as sheite being in an old brick and mortar building at the time. Everyone downtown around us had exited their huge office towers.
highwire2007
join:2008-05-17
Nepean, ON

highwire2007 to MaynardKrebs

to MaynardKrebs
said by MaynardKrebs:

That was just the earth rebounding after Harper's armoured limo was shipped off to India.

Yup, Harper is to blame for everything. This place reminds me of the CBC News website where, according to the comments, everything is Harper's fault.

As far as the car thing goes, India can be a dangerous place - I don't understand any of the so-called "controversy" about this.

Anyway, to get back on topic, I was jarred awake around 4:05 because I thought I heard something, and then went back to sleep. My house is built on Leda clay, which amplifies the movement and causes some pretty major shaking!

Kardinal
Dei Gratina Regina
Mod
join:2001-02-04
N of 49th

Kardinal to hm

Mod

to hm
I can't say I felt it, but I was awoken, looked at the clock and said to myself "Why on earth are you suddenly, and very, awake just after 4am?". Now I know why.