diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

diablo18926 to Krisnatharok

to Krisnatharok

Re: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Dragonborn - Official Trailer

said by Krisnatharok:

I also wouldn't base anything on a pirated version.

Pff good luck on wasting your money on games that you only watch on YT or look at pictures from some website. The gaming industry has changed much lately and I cannot nor will I trust anything without seeing how it works first.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

said by diablo18926:

The gaming industry has changed much lately and I cannot nor will I trust anything without seeing how it works first.

Weak justification, especially with the rise of free-to-play. The gaming industry has evolved to make it easier to get acquainted with game-play for less money up front. We have free-to-play, pay-what-you-want, free weekends, Steam sales, etc.

Basing your opinion from a game on a pirated version, then defending pirating the game in the first place, is a non-starter.

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

diablo18926

said by Krisnatharok:

Weak justification, especially with the rise of free-to-play. The gaming industry has evolved to make it easier to get acquainted with game-play for less money up front. We have free-to-play, pay-what-you-want, free weekends, Steam sales, etc.

said by diablo18926:

The gaming industry has changed much lately and I cannot nor will I trust anything without seeing how it works first.

What I actually meant by this was on the platform(s) that the game has to offer.. Your suggesting me to use "FREE-TO-PLAY" games?? 90% of those free to play games require you to have broadband.. I have satellite, IT IS NOTT broadband.. Its complete crap and a waist of good time. With some of those games I lag behind by 4 seconds (sometimes worse)

Whats the difference between legit and non legit? Only stability.. Another thing, everyone has a different computer, different setup.. This means every game will run differently on just about every machine, this includes problems within the game. So what if it falls back onto me? Atleast I have proven my point that Bethseda is in fact a big gaming company that makes big games however there filled with bugs. I got one thing to say to that- take your time with the games, even if it's on delay, take a look at Far Cry 3, that game has been delayed atleast 3 times.. Thats quite a bit but atleast there using there brains to make a much and better experiencing, fun active game... Bethseda and fallout (including skyrim 5) are just sad.