Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Arthritis

Re: [Raiding] Real ID and the LFR system

Again, the mechanics and damage have been dumbed down that as long as you reach the required dps for that encounter you will win and get your chance at loot for your personal roll + your elder coin.

If you don't you are in trouble.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Gainsborough

@johnstonesupply.com
Yesterday, I did this... tank ques are usually longer ~30 mins (if you que tank/dps they force you to be a tank and you still wait 30mins.) just dps ques 1 min. So qued as a dps... stayed in prot... did this for all 6 bosses in LFR... got 3 peices of tank gear and two legendary quest items. Smiled to myself that ironicly this is was was happening in LFG with the dps queing as a tank to get fast que times... pay back is a b*tch dps.

cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it

join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA
kudos:1
Well i stand corrected. Everyone just has a 4% chance. I was wrong. I thought 5 pieces dropped and everyone could use a coin for an extra chance. Now there is a roll char by char, so there is no gear benefit to LFR for 2 guilds. Just the No Asshats and it will go smoother hypothetically. LOL

clawfury

join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI
Yep I think for the chance of having no asshats, sig, it would be totally worth it Good luck!