Search similar:

uniqs

ShawSean
join:2010-07-16
Vernon, BC

2 recommendations

ShawSean

Passing the torch.

Hey guys - just so you're aware (and have probably noticed) I've had to step away from supporting DSLReports in the same capacity I was previous to the Shaw Community launch. I was hoping to maintain my presence on all the 3rd party forums I monitored before but was just stretching myself too thin.

Alex (Shaw_Alex) has been on our team since day 1 and supports our Facebook/Twitter platforms. I have no doubt you guys are in good hands and am confident this transition will be seamless.

I'll always check in so if you've got any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to shoot me a pm - You just might not get an immediate response.

You can also find me anytime on the Shaw Community (»community.shaw.ca) as [shaw]sean - just send me a friend request.

Cheers,
Sean

state
stress magnet
Mod
join:2002-02-08
Purgatory

state

Mod

We appreciate the support you've provided our members Sean, thanks very much from the DSL Reports team. Don't be a stranger.

Baud1200
join:2003-02-10

Baud1200 to ShawSean

to ShawSean
Your work here over the past years has been nothing short of impressive Sean, if you are at the Shaw community forums now I am sure that they will benefit.

Thanks for stepping up Alex, you've got some pretty big shoes to fill, Sean seems pretty confident that you are up to the task so you must know yer stuff Good luck!

ShawSean
Vernon, BC

ShawSean

Thanks for the kinds words gents - I'll definitely still be lurking around

rustydusty
join:2009-09-29
Red Deer County, AB

rustydusty to ShawSean

to ShawSean
Thanks Sean, and your co-workers who have helped me on numerous occasions!
matt1101
join:2012-02-29
Lethbridge, AB

matt1101 to ShawSean

to ShawSean
Agree with the other posts, you were always great to deal with. Good luck with the shaw community.
Bandito
join:2003-01-23

Bandito to ShawSean

to ShawSean
I have to say from personal experience (on many occasions) and people I know who use FB and Twitter have for the most part been left very frustrated when dealing with your social networking team in handling inquiries.

The best way to reach Shaw is by telephone and second by forums. For whatever reason, and it's just not Shaw, the people on the other end responding to inquiries respond like complete imbeciles.

Eventually, there will be a backlash and it will reach the upper management team before any changes will be made to how companies deal with their customers via social media.

ShawSean
Vernon, BC

ShawSean

Can you elaborate on some of the poor support you've received and what platform specifically so I can bring this feedback to leadership? We definitely don't want our customers feeling this way about our social support.

Feel free to IM me or reply here.

Cheers,
Sean

Nilism
join:2011-02-07
Edmonton, AB

Nilism to ShawSean

to ShawSean
I'm not sure what Bandito is going on about.

In the customer support category things have been fine in the last few years I have been around.

There maybe some animosity around the UBB fiasco still? I dunno. That was a nightmare though.
Doonz (banned)
join:2010-11-27
Beaumont, AB

Doonz (banned) to ShawSean

to ShawSean
I've had nothing but good success when dealing with online chat or had a service tech call out
Expand your moderator at work

Crunchyfrog
join:2006-05-04
Nanaimo, BC

Crunchyfrog to ShawSean

to ShawSean

Re: Passing the torch.

Wow. Just Wow...
Expand your moderator at work