uniqs

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

diablo18926 to Krisnatharok

to Krisnatharok

Re: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Dragonborn - Official Trailer

Hey pal? ever hear of the word "broke"? I bet you never even thought about that.. no one does, plus I like my pc specs theres absolutely nothing wrong with them, all games run the way they should except for some minor issues but thats it.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

said by diablo18926:

Hey pal? ever hear of the word "broke"? I bet you never even thought about that.. no one does, plus I like my pc specs theres absolutely nothing wrong with them, all games run the way they should except for some minor issues but thats it.

It's one thing to have a very small PC hardware budget, and no one is looking down on you if that is the case. It's been a bad economy for about 4 years now, jobs can be scarce, and splurge cash even rarer.

That doesn't mean you have to justify an older PC as "absolutely nothing wrong / I like it the way it is" if it's having performance issues.

In my book, that also does not justify pirating games, but I understand that is not a discussion to be had.

Ghastlyone
Premium Member
join:2009-01-07
Nashville, TN

Ghastlyone to diablo18926

Premium Member

to diablo18926
said by Krisnatharok:

Like everyone else said, time to upgrade.

He already stated he upgraded to his current setup, if you can imagine that. Which obviously was within the last few months. That would be considered a downgrade by today's standards.
said by diablo18926:

So it all makes sense now. It's not the shit ass PC you're running, it's just that you're broke which justifies pirating PC games.

TigerLord

join:2002-06-09
Canada

TigerLord to diablo18926

to diablo18926
said by diablo18926:

Hey pal? ever hear of the word "broke"?

We are not saying you do not belong here because you lack the money to buy a high-end PC.

We are saying you are showing bigotry by criticizing a game you have not
A) Experienced enough
B) Experienced on a proper, modern machine

Therefore, dissing a game because you do not have the proper equipment to enjoy it fully voids your criticism about its technical problems automatically.

Modern Bethesda games always have had some bugs because their scope is massive. This holds true for Fallout 3, Fallout Vegas, Oblivion and now Skyrim. At least they fix the issues within a few months.

I put in 45 hours in Skyrim and enjoyed them tremendously. If you haven't even paid for it, I don't see why we should humor your unjustified complaining? You'll find many users on the PC Gaming forum abhor DRM and even think piracy in some instances has its use, but definitely not a rationalization for whining about bugs in such a huge game.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to diablo18926

Premium Member

to diablo18926
said by diablo18926:

Spend more time working and less time on your core2lol

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

diablo18926 to Ghastlyone

to Ghastlyone
said by Ghastlyone:

So it all makes sense now. It's not the shit ass PC you're running, it's just that you're broke which justifies pirating PC games.

Well i don't pirate all games.. I do go a little steam game crazy when its all on sale or a franchise. And like I always say if you have the official game files or disc or whatever of that specific game, it should be legal for you to also have a pirated copy, now idk if that is true or not but thats my saying.