how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Poser

join:2002-07-28
reply to Upsidedown

Re: Cancelled Rogers! Party in here!

If he wants to pay over $220 dollars for super fast uncapped internet thats fine.

Even for my heavy usage, 28/1mbps is going to be plenty.

P.S Got the modem today!

TSILiz
Premium
join:2012-08-20
kudos:6
reply to Poser
Glad to hear! If you have any questions about the service feel free to ask.

nightowl

join:2012-11-09
reply to Poser
joke is on him when rogers discontinues his discount in 6 months to a year.

Poser

join:2002-07-28
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
reply to Poser
December 5th can't come soon enough! With Rogers customers getting the speed upgrade by December 1st, how long before Teksavvy customers get the upgrade as well?

I can deal with 28mbps, but I'm itching to get a faster upload! 3mbps will be sweet!

paul_ottawa

join:2012-11-10
Ottawa
2012.11.29 - bye bye Robber's!

Happy to be switching to TSI, a bit nervous about the recent string of issues in Ottawa, but I'm hoping they are short lived.

TSILiz
Premium
join:2012-08-20
kudos:6
reply to Poser
said by paul_ottawa:

2012.11.29 - bye bye Robber's!

Happy to be switching to TSI, a bit nervous about the recent string of issues in Ottawa, but I'm hoping they are short lived.

We are working to resolve them as quickly as possible, we look forward to having you! Any questions please let us know.

jmck
formerly 'shaded'

join:2010-10-02
Ottawa, ON
Ottawa east of Downtown going into St-Laurent headend seems to be pretty solid, the issues from what I can tell are mostly in the west with Richmond headend and whatever Kanata goes into.

nightowl

join:2012-11-09
reply to Poser
I am in bells corners and i think I am connected to the fallowfield PIO. I have had TSI for 2 months now and have had only one 2 hour outage so far.