uniqs

elitefx
join:2011-02-14
London, ON

elitefx to Poser

to Poser

Re: I hate to be a prick but...

said by Poser:

I feel bad, but if Rogers can offer my $52.99 internet package for $16.00 why don't they do that in the first place? Or just make it $25, then you're still making money. I'm sorry to say, but if I can prevent giving those goons anymore money that I need to, I will.

You're a good person Poser.

You have done what hundreds of thousands of us will be doing sooner or later. Your thoughts and reasons are our thoughts and reasoning. We will all be leaving Rogers at some point. Rogers gives us no choice.

Congratulations for having the courage to act on your beliefs. We know how you feel after many, many years of Rogers price hikes and abuse. There was a time when we were proud to have Rogers, Sadly, that time is part of history.

Best of luck in your future endeavors........
Expand your moderator at work

dabonz7
join:2012-05-17
Ottawa, ON

dabonz7 to elitefx

to elitefx

Re: I hate to be a prick but...

Yes My Contracts ends next year and I have everything with them and I'm going to really consider to renew with them next spring
effram
join:2012-11-01
Orangeville, ON

effram to elitefx

to elitefx
said by elitefx:

said by Poser:

I feel bad, but if Rogers can offer my $52.99 internet package for $16.00 why don't they do that in the first place? Or just make it $25, then you're still making money. I'm sorry to say, but if I can prevent giving those goons anymore money that I need to, I will.

You're a good person Poser.

You have done what hundreds of thousands of us will be doing sooner or later. Your thoughts and reasons are our thoughts and reasoning. We will all be leaving Rogers at some point. Rogers gives us no choice.

Congratulations for having the courage to act on your beliefs. We know how you feel after many, many years of Rogers price hikes and abuse. There was a time when we were proud to have Rogers, Sadly, that time is part of history.

Best of luck in your future endeavors........

Sadly Rogers, and their major competitor, make their money on the backs of the ignorant and the lazy. I honestly don't think they could continue to make an "acceptable" profit by offering a "fair" price to everybody. The people that choose, by default, to get gouged are subsidizing the "deals" that disgruntled consumers receive. I say good on Poser for choosing not to be part of that messed up system any more.

Once the majority of people become educated on just how much of a premium they are paying to stay with Rogers I'm thinking more of them than not will overcome their laziness and switch to a reseller.