spc
Search similar:

uniqs
jimsocal
join:2002-01-12
Los Angeles, CA

jimsocal

Solavei cell phone - mobile unlimited

It amazes me how people are so negative about something they know very little about. I read this thread and I found so much misinformation and just plain negativity about something that is actually a great deal for many people.

I say "many people" because it does depend on if you life in an area with good TMobile coverage.

When you sign up with Solavei they first have you check a coverage map - it's part of the sign up process because they don't want people signing up who are not going to get good coverage.

I live in Los Angeles and my Solavei coverage is fantastic, my data speed is super fast (as fast as my dsl internet at home) and texting, calling and net surfing is unlimited. "Unlimited" has an asterisk because you do get unlimited data but it's only 4G for the first 4 gigabytes of data per month. 4 gigs is a huge amount that most people don't need, AND it's more than any other service provider offers with an "unlimited" plan. After 4 gigs in a month you still get unlimited net, BUT they do throttle you to 2G speed for the rest of that month.

As to it being a pyramid scheme etc. it is not technically that. If it were the Feds would shut them down just like they shut down Zeekler/Zeek Rewards. It's not exactly MLM either. Does it have elements of these? Yes. But if you think the people/companies involved in Solavei are going to put up all this money and effort to start a company that is going to get shut down or going to be out of business in 2 years you're crazy. Is it possible it won't work and they'll have to close their doors or sell it to another company? Yes, that is possible. Is it likely? I think not. They have too much $ and effort invested in it and plans to make it world wide and go into other fields such as utilities. If this "word of mouth" no ads business model works, it will revolutionize how business is done.

Basically Solavei:
1) Offers great service at a great price with no contract. There is no other company out there that offers 4 gigs of data on a 4G network as part of an under $50/month plan
2) Offers people the chance to get their service free just by signing up 3 people. If those 3 people also get 3 people, your service will be free for as long as they remain members. And if one drops out and you have another person signed up who is not part of a Trio (that's a group of 3 signed up by you) then that person will automatically fill in your broken trio so you do not lose income.
3) Offers people the chance to make a monthly income. If this thing takes off like it is expected to with millions of subscribers, it may not be hard for someone who has a web site in place, knows a lot of people or otherwise markets this, to get 30, 40 or 50 sign ups. With that one could get a very good income with very little work.

These are the facts. If you want to be negative and say it won't work, fine, you have the right to your opinion. And you could be right in the long run. On the other hand if you investigate this and see that it's NOT MLM, it's NOT a pyramid scam, and it IS a company that is affiliated with major corporations and top people from major corporations, and you want to give it a chance you might end up a) not having a phone bill even though you have excellent 4G data/text/talk; and b) making some money.

»cheapcellphoneservice.us

Here's a video review:

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· sJoTP_1M