dslreports logo
site
 
    All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer




how-to block ads


Search Topic:
uniqs
1
share rss forum feed

brianjmc1971

join:2003-01-22
Old Bridge, NJ
reply to brianjmc1971

Re: Hurricane damage to office, need static IP

Thanks for all the help. I have 90% of emails going through and users setup dummy gmail accounts for the other 10%. I have an appointment on monday for my rool to be switched to a bool and then I can fix everything.
Thanks again,
brian


tomdlgns
Premium
join:2003-03-21
Chicago, IL
kudos:1

what is a rool and bool?


brianjmc1971

join:2003-01-22
Old Bridge, NJ

residential optimum online, business optimum online....