Tell me more x
, there is a new speed test available. Give it a try, leave feedback!
dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

TigerLord
For Value Received
Premium,Mod
join:2002-06-09
Canada
kudos:8

2 recommendations

reply to darcilicious

Re: [Sci-Fi] BSG: Blood and Chrome - Web Series - Nov 9!

Fuck NBC and fuck SyFy.

This was SyFy's most critically acclaimed franchise and a sure money maker. Why did they not go forward with the series? Pure madness.

Now we get 10 episodes of 7 minutes each. Wow.

I will of course watch, but I'm so pissed they passed on the full show. SyFy is an embarrassing entity to humanity in and on itself.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2

1 recommendation

More money in reality shows and "wrassling" then creating another BSG series.

Spike cancelled all their shows a year back and went all reality.

Octavean
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-31
New York, NY
kudos:1
reply to TigerLord
said by TigerLord:

Fuck NBC and fuck SyFy.

This was SyFy's most critically acclaimed franchise and a sure money maker. Why did they not go forward with the series? Pure madness.

Now we get 10 episodes of 7 minutes each. Wow.

I will of course watch, but I'm so pissed they passed on the full show. SyFy is an embarrassing entity to humanity in and on itself.

That's was my impression of Caprica,.....

After watching the premiere of Caprica I couldn't believe they were going forward with it.

I watch Blood and Chrome. Just because SyFy passed on it doesn't mean its not good. It could just mean that SyFy wants to go in a different direction and wants a different viewer demographic. In other words they don't want the likes of us Scifi fans around,...

TigerLord
For Value Received
Premium,Mod
join:2002-06-09
Canada
kudos:8

1 recommendation

Caprica was well written and had some good acting. I thought it was a great drama, although it suffered from intense periods of slowness!

Octavean
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-31
New York, NY
kudos:1
I made my displeasure with Caprica known when the show was still alive. I don't feel its worth going over again in any real detail but I never agreed with the casting, it was derivative, slow and more,.....