how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Lazarus Long

join:2000-11-24
Saint Louis, MO

[HSI] Thank you, Charter Direct

Just wanted to thank Charter Direct, specifically CharterSteve, for helping me resolve a problem with my HSI connectivity.

Often these forums are full of unhappy people complaining loudly. Those of us who are happy should also be vocal in expressing support and gratitude for a job well done.
--
Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.

cork1958
Cork
Premium
join:2000-02-26

Yes,
Kudos to those folks!!

Basically the only place to go if you want to get anything done (correctly)
--
The Firefox alternative.
»www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/

horseathalt7
Premium
join:2012-06-11
Reviews:
·DIRECTV

I want to make a distinction between the executives who run the company (and have no clue) and those in the customer service and maintenance end of things....I have the utmost respect for Charter CSRs and the maintenance people, they are from my experience hard working, competent, and truly interested in doing the best they can to satisfy the customer and provide the best service.

The same cannot be said of the new executive team headed up by new CEO Tom Rutledge.

It must be a frustrating time when the rank and file employees are trying their hardest to help the customer get good service and a reasonable price while at the same time the brass tacks are trying to milk all the cows dry as fast as possible.

To ALL the CSRs and maintenance, and other rank and file Charter employees thanks for trying to do your best for the customer, most of us appreciate your efforts and understand that the weak link is the executives who only care about buying themselves extra steak dinners.