join:2000-08-25
CT
·Frontier FiberOp..

tired_runner to 88615298

Premium Member

to 88615298

Re: Unlimited is not sustainable

said by 88615298:

Regardless unlimited is not coming back so all the "It's my right to have unlimited data" whiners need to get over it.

Thank God for a competitive market and urban areas serviced by several carriers. No need to whine, only vote with the wallet.
88615298 (banned)
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

88615298 (banned)

said by tired_runner:

said by 88615298:

Regardless unlimited is not coming back so all the "It's my right to have unlimited data" whiners need to get over it.

Thank God for a competitive market and urban areas serviced by several carriers. No need to whine, only vote with the wallet.

That's right, just move on to another carrier and don't come to messageboards adn complain and threaten lawsuits in hopes of getting at&t and Verizon to switch back to unlimited.
wingrider01
join:2006-07-25
Saint Louis, MO

wingrider01 to tired_runner

to tired_runner
said by tired_runner:

said by 88615298:

hope you like sprint or t-mobile
88615298 (banned)
West Tenness

88615298 (banned)

said by wingrider01:

said by tired_runner:

said by 88615298:

hope you like sprint or t-mobile

Well they offer "unlimited" right?
ke4pym
Premium Member
join:2004-07-24
Charlotte, NC

ke4pym to tired_runner

Premium Member

to tired_runner
I'm going to vote with my wallet.

Should the time come that I can no longer keep the unlimited data plan on my phone, I'll just go back to a flip phone.

Sure, the smartphone has a lot of neat gizmos. But I lived without them before. I can do it again. $30 for 2GB is a rip off in my opinion.

Should the time come that I can no longer keep my unlimited plan on my mobile data card, then I'll just turn that off.

$90 + taxes and fees BAM back into my bank account!

And, for the record, anyone who thinks these giant companies who are sitting on hoards of cash AND spectrum can't offer unlimited need to do a little more research, and sell off some of your stocks.
Os
join:2011-01-26
US

Os

If $30 for 2GB is a ripoff, then what is $60? Because that's what you'll pay Verizon now.

Verizon doubled their prices, and we as consumers are just supposed to take it.
ke4pym
Premium Member
Charlotte, NC

ke4pym

Premium Member

said by Os:

If $30 for 2GB is a ripoff, then what is $60? Because that's what you'll pay Verizon now.

I pay $60/mo for 3G unlimited on my mobile data card.
88615298 (banned)
West Tenness

88615298 (banned) to Os

to Os
said by Os:

Actually $60 also includes unlimited minutes and texting which is a $40 value. So the 2 GB is actually $20. People should actually read what the plan includes before talking.
ke4pym
Premium Member
Charlotte, NC

ke4pym

Premium Member

said by 88615298:

said by Os:

Actually $60 also includes unlimited minutes and texting which is a $40 value. So the 2 GB is actually $20. People should actually read what the plan includes before talking.

The way I read it is you have to pay $40 for the smart phone. Which gets you unlimited minutes/text. And then another $60 for 2GB for a total of a $100 phone bill.

Am I reading that wrong?

And YIKES! 2GB used to be $30!