Premium Member
join:2006-01-04
Flower Mound, TX

hmishra to Arne Bolen

Premium Member

to Arne Bolen

Re: Anveo call flow

said by Arne Bolen:

Could you please post a screenshot of your Call Flow.

Here it is:
said by anveo:

We received a report from a user yesterday and investigating the issue. 15 seconds call flow initialization is NOT normal and it should be about 1 second. Some call flow items (such as DELAY, GOODIES, DETECT FAX, SALESFORCE, ZOHO, GOOGLE CONTACTS etc) will also take time to run...

It was probably me reporting the issue. Although I did not open a support ticket, I did chat with online support and was advised there were no current reported issues of this nature. The online support tech said he/she was going to bring it up with the support engineer to have them look into the issue. Of course, I heard nothing back about it and indeed never followed up on it.
anveo
Premium Member
join:2010-02-08

anveo

Premium Member

said by hmishra:

It was probably me reporting the issue....

We are investigating the issue and will take care of it.

hmishra
Premium Member
Flower Mound, TX

hmishra

Premium Member

As I mentioned above, I have removed the call flow for now until I hear back from you that the issue is fixed. Thanks!

Arne Bolen
User of Anveo Direct, 3CX and Qubes OS.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-21
Utopia

Arne Bolen to hmishra

Premium Member

to hmishra
I just made a test call from my cellphone. It took 6 seconds from I pressed the Send button on my cellphone until my Gigaset started to ring. Between Anveo and my Gigaset I have PBXes, which should add a bit more time.

Your Call Flow should not cause a delay like this. I suggest you open a support ticket.

hmishra
Premium Member
Flower Mound, TX

hmishra

Premium Member

I think I will. The reason I did not open it yet is because, as I mentioned above, this is a sporadic issue. I cannot always recreate it, just that it seems to happen after not having received a call for a while.

If the caching mechanism suggested by 'Anon12345' is a likely explanation for this issue, it might not affect business phones/lines which are actively in use all day.