uniqs

TOPDAWG
Premium Member
join:2005-04-27
Calgary, AB

TOPDAWG to Devanchya

Premium Member

to Devanchya

Re: where do I get my winter tired put on?

After reading this thread I went ahead and had my tires done. I just did them at wal-mart went up there to make appt and dude said they can do it at 11 today so just had it done. Was 20 bucks because they were already on rams.

donoreo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON

1 recommendation

donoreo

Premium Member

said by TOPDAWG:

After reading this thread I went ahead and had my tires done. I just did them at wal-mart went up there to make appt and dude said they can do it at 11 today so just had it done. Was 20 bucks because they were already on rams.

How well do goats take tires?

TOPDAWG
Premium Member
Calgary, AB

TOPDAWG

Premium Member

said by donoreo:

said by TOPDAWG:

Do what now?

Kardinal
Dei Gratina Regina
Mod
join:2001-02-04
N of 49th

Kardinal to donoreo

Mod

to donoreo
said by donoreo:

If a proper backpack sling is used, they can take 4 quite easily. If they are just stacked on their back, they fall off a lot.
said by TOPDAWG:

I just did them at wal-mart went up there to make appt and dude said they can do it at 11 today so just had it done.

A small word of warning: I changed 5 cars of tires on the weekend, and my brother's gf had had new tires put on her car at WalMart over the summer. We had to use a breaker bar with a 4' handle extension to get the lug nuts to loosen. If she had had a flat, there was NO way she would have been able to get them off -- hell, a tow truck driver would have struggled with them if she had called roadside assistance. I guess they set their impact guns to "kill" when they put them on (we used a torque wrench so that they weren't too tight).

You might want to dig out your tire iron and try one, in case you need to go back and have them re-do the lug nuts at a lower torque setting. It could just be the WalMart bro's gf went to, but I thought I'd pass it along.

TOPDAWG
Premium Member
Calgary, AB

TOPDAWG

Premium Member

said by Kardinal:

said by donoreo:

If a proper backpack sling is used, they can take 4 quite easily. If they are just stacked on their back, they fall off a lot.
said by TOPDAWG:

I just did them at wal-mart went up there to make appt and dude said they can do it at 11 today so just had it done.

A small word of warning: I changed 5 cars of tires on the weekend, and my brother's gf had had new tires put on her car at WalMart over the summer. We had to use a breaker bar with a 4' handle extension to get the lug nuts to loosen. If she had had a flat, there was NO way she would have been able to get them off -- hell, a tow truck driver would have struggled with them if she had called roadside assistance. I guess they set their impact guns to "kill" when they put them on (we used a torque wrench so that they weren't too tight).

You might want to dig out your tire iron and try one, in case you need to go back and have them re-do the lug nuts at a lower torque setting. It could just be the WalMart bro's gf went to, but I thought I'd pass it along.

OH I know wal-mart can suck. Fuckers snipped off a blot once they paid to have it fixed. The goofy old dude working the counter said it's not our doing. My ass you the shits who broke it. I just called the area manger they paid for it no issue. The girl working I know is good so I do it when I see her there.

donoreo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON

donoreo to TOPDAWG

Premium Member

to TOPDAWG
said by TOPDAWG:

said by donoreo:

said by TOPDAWG:

Do what now?

Rams