All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

elitefx
join:2011-02-14
London, ON

elitefx

Rogers: We're Still Waiting and waiting and....

said by ROGERS :

We’re passionate about speed here at Rogers. Not just quick and speedy internet; we love blazing fast speeds. That’s why we’ve increased most of our home broadband internet speeds- again! We recently announced that our Ultimate internet tier doubled in speed from up to 75 Mbps to up to 150 Mbps, and is expected to be available to a majority of customers by the end of the year. And, starting November 7th, we’re increasing speeds for Extreme Plus, Extreme and Express customers in Ontario with a DOCSIS 3.0 modem– so you can take advantage of our fastest internet speeds yet!.....Starting November 7, 2012 Rogers will begin automatically upgrading Express, Extreme and Extreme Plus internet tiers for customers with DOCSIS 3.0 modems. If you have a DOCSIS 2.0 modem, head into your local Rogers retail location and upgrade to a DOCSIS 3.0 modem and service plan to take advantage of the new speeds.

Well, let's see. Not only only is Rogers revamping their Internet tiers effective today but the new phone packages come on line as well.

Like I hinted at in another post it will probably be the middle of next year before this mess get's straightened out and deployed across the footprint. Even the "MyAccount billing amount" and usage meter has come to a grinding halt.

Looks like Rogers has promised more than they can deliver.....AGAIN.
bt
join:2009-02-26
canada

bt

Starting November 7th, by December 1st.

Let's wait until Dec 1 before calling Rogers out on over-promising on the speed boost rather than just assuming they're going to fail based on it not being done on the first day, shall we?

elitefx
London, ON

elitefx

Well, where I come from we take a man at his word. Rogers has Nov 7 plastered all over the net. These posts are newer than the HTTP injected message. I call them as I see them. I pay for service not excuses......

"I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" -WIMPY to Popeye
bt
canada

bt

said by elitefx:

Well, where I come from we take a man at his word. Rogers has Nov 7 plastered all over the net. These posts are newer than the HTTP injected message.

You mean posts like the one you quoted?

The one that says starting November 7th?

Rogers' word is starting November 7th. A word you seem to be ignoring.

elitefx
London, ON

1 edit

elitefx

said by bt:

A word you seem to be ignoring.

MY post. My opinion. GROW UP......
bt
canada

bt

said by elitefx:

MY post. My opinion.

You're entitled to your own opinion. You aren't entitled to your own facts.

elitefx
London, ON

1 edit

elitefx

Well, after reading this thread just posted who cares if Rogers ever gets these laughable so called upgrades done in Ontario.

Just leaves me speechless...........

»[Extreme] Rogers Extreme, now with 500GB Data Usage?

mozerd
Light Will Pierce The Darkness
MVM
join:2004-04-23
Nepean, ON

mozerd

MVM

said by elitefx:

Just leaves me speechless...........

Wonderful .... Let's hope that you remain speechless for your remaing time on this plain of existence.

elitefx
London, ON

1 recommendation

elitefx

said by mozerd:

.... Let's hope that you remain speechless for your remaing time on this plain of existence.

It's a bitch when you know I'm right isn't it......Some of you guys gotta grow a pair and stand up to Rogers thieving ways like a lot of us are trying to do......
bt
canada

bt

You mean by remaining a Rogers customer like you have?

I stood up and went elsewhere.

elitefx
London, ON

elitefx

said by bt:

I stood up and went elsewhere.

Amen Brother........

"One piece at a time..." Johnny Cash
yyzlhr
join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON

yyzlhr to elitefx

to elitefx
said by elitefx:

said by mozerd:

.... Let's hope that you remain speechless for your remaing time on this plain of existence.

It's a bitch when you know I'm right isn't it......Some of you guys gotta grow a pair and stand up to Rogers thieving ways like a lot of us are trying to do......

LOL, I think Rogers likes your version of "standing up". I think they quite enjoy the fact that they've done everything that you don't like, yet you'll still pay them.

elitefx
London, ON

4 edits

1 recommendation

elitefx

said by yyzlhr:

LOL, I think Rogers likes your version of "standing up". I think they quite enjoy the fact that they've done everything that you don't like, yet you'll still pay them.

I'll leave you guys to attack each other. I'm outta here............