JenSuisUn
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn to technocar2

Premium Member

to technocar2

Re: Cancelled Rogers! Party in here!

So by saying you have 70% off, compared to the whole lot of other users on Rogers, you're part of the 0.01 percentile that is actually getting that. What about all other users on Rogers... You my friend are the exception to the rule... It's great for you & it's better pricing that for sure. But for everyone else that don't have ridiculously cheap deals, may see otherwise. Can anyone that has that tier simply say they can get the same deal as you... I doubt that it'd be the case.
technocar2
join:2009-05-29
Brampton, ON

technocar2

said by JenSuisUn:

Can anyone that has that tier simply say they can get the same deal as you... I doubt that it'd be the case.

As far as I know, that is the case. Anyone who knows about this deal can get this deal just by calling in and making up fake story that they were offered that deal earlier, they are not saying no to anyone.

But honestly, I would gladly come back to teksavvy if you get the same kind speeds on cable 150/10 or even 75/10 and kept the prices in check as dsl will not do me any justice because I'm too far from bell's remote, otherwise I would have gotten TSI 25/10.