spc
uniqs
Kamika_Z
join:2002-01-13
The Dalles, OR

Kamika_Z to structuredav

to structuredav

Re: [Other] advice on dealing with charter....2 year agreement u

This may (and likely does) vary from area to area, but the best help I've received in situations dealing with contracts expiring and making sure my bill doesn't skyrocket afterward has been from going into the local office and talking to them. They've always been helpful in getting packages sorted out, and in the cases where there was no way to avoid the bill going up without dropping services, the increase has been minimal ($5 or so, which is a drop in the bucket considering my total bill is close to $140). Find your local office and try paying them a visit - if they're anywhere near as helpful as they are here, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

cork1958
Cork
Premium Member
join:2000-02-26

cork1958

Premium Member

Or, if your local office has the same type morons working there as my local office does (they don't know the difference between a Docsis 2 and Docsis 3 modem when the sticker is on it even) try copying and pasting what you posted here in the Direct forum, which is here »/fo ··· erdirect

Those folks can definitely get things done!!

As far as deals though, Charter's current business practice, which is totally ignorant, has been to NOT give deals!!