Re: [MoP] Heart of Fear and Garalon

All gold for me this week.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
I only need 1 more sigil of power, then need some sigils of wisdom.

cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it

join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA
kudos:1
reply to Jobbie
I have tried this retarded ass boss with 5 different LFR groups.(Starting to feel i was the fail one) No one gets out of purple circle. I have yet too see one leg go down. One pull 2/3 of the raid was behind barrier and wasn't even in the fight. PAINFUL

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
people should aim to be in the dotted green but outside of purple.

and dps a leg then when the leg is untargetable switch to a new leg.

when all 3 are down target the body till the legs come back.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
sounds like an LFR macro is in order:
/rw DPS: Try to stay in one of the dotted green circles around a leg
/rw dps the leg until it is untargetable, then switch to a new leg
/rw when all three legs are down, target the body until a leg comes back
/rw Healers: stay within maxed range from the tank (the guy with the pheromones debuff)
/rw Everyone: Stay out of the purple circle under the boss. I'm looking at you, melee!

--
Guild leader of Pride and Ego
Good times with Great people in the Best way to spend $15/mo.

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it

join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA
RW don't help the baddies. It is kind of like locks. They are made to keep hionest people out. RW will normally tell the people who already know what to do. But i may use it.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
btw remember only 2 RW's stay on the center screen at a time so a delay is good.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to cigtyme
said by cigtyme:

RW don't help the baddies.

true, but it's worth a shot. It's the only way to grab those who are overwhelmed by the chat window and are focused in the center of their screens. But yes... many will still miss it. As a priest, sometimes I'll life grip someone and shoot a "/w don't stand in that, pls."

qualitybobby
Premium
join:2009-12-29
Middleville, NY
reply to cigtyme
said by cigtyme:

I have tried this retarded ass boss with 5 different LFR groups.(Starting to feel i was the fail one) No one gets out of purple circle.

OMG this x 10000. I'm about ready to never try this fight again. No matter how many times you explain the fight you get spam of " Garalon casts Crush, stupidhunternamegoes here is under Garalon"

Fucking retards....

Arsinic

join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA
The only perk to all the bads casting crush is the obscene hps numbers you can pull for the 1:30-2 mni before you are completely tapped oom... I was managing a measly 165k hps on the first 2 pulls I saw in LFR yesterday. wnet afk to get a water and got kicked lol.. next group 2 shot it so all was well.

thankfully the 7 min berserk doesnt exist in LFR as my LFR kill was 11min 33 secs..

djlar

join:2009-04-23
reply to Immer
said by Immer:

sounds like an LFR macro is in order:

/rw DPS: Try to stay in one of the dotted green circles around a leg
/rw dps the leg until it is untargetable, then switch to a new leg
/rw when all three legs are down, target the body until a leg comes back
/rw Healers: stay within maxed range from the tank (the guy with the pheromones debuff)
/rw Everyone: Stay out of the purple circle under the boss. I'm looking at you, melee!

In my case ranged and healers were the dummies to stand in the purple circle because the boss moves around and they standing still pew pewing or healing, melee usually follow the legs.

I tried all week and even with the hotfix nerfs we can't get him down, that's when we get at least 23 people in raid, most of the times we wait for people to queue, 95% of them decline a 2/3 run.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
yikes... I mean... how do stay so tunneled that you don't notice when a giant beetle fills up your screen (which would happen if it was walking on top of your toon)? lol.