how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

DBOD

join:2012-10-17
reply to gweidenh

Re: CC Disaster

This happened sometime in the last 10 hours. Both the callcentric.com and srv.callcentric.com are returning shortened records. They probably did this because too many user agents were not processing it correctly. It appears that they also added non zero weights to the srv.callcentric.com answers. This does not work with my 3CX system so I use the callcentric.com port 0 and it seems to be working okay this morning.

garys_2k
Premium
join:2004-05-07
Farmington, MI
Reviews:
·Callcentric
·callwithus

said by DBOD:

This happened sometime in the last 10 hours. Both the callcentric.com and srv.callcentric.com are returning shortened records. They probably did this because too many user agents were not processing it correctly. It appears that they also added non zero weights to the srv.callcentric.com answers. This does not work with my 3CX system so I use the callcentric.com port 0 and it seems to be working okay this morning.

Thanks, I'll re-try my ATA registration with them to see if I stell get automatic reboots. I'd REALLY like to stick with the SRV SBCs in order to be more insulated from the DDoS issue.