spc
Search similar:

uniqs

FishingDon
@suddenlink.net

FishingDon

Anon

Why does my November bill have overage charge if SL is not

Why does my November bill have overage charge if SL is not using the cap limit right now? I called the customer service number on the statement. The rep and her supervisor said there was no such thing and the cap remained in effect.(250GB in my case) However, they waived it for me as a courtesy.

moldypickle
Premium Member
join:2009-01-04
Haughton, LA

moldypickle

Premium Member

And what of the 3 warnings you were supposed to get?
crazydog
join:2011-09-10
Flagstaff, AZ

crazydog to FishingDon

to FishingDon
I went over my limit by 3 GB last month, no overage...guess SL needs to tell everybody what's going on...

Cabal
Premium Member
join:2007-01-21

Cabal to FishingDon

Premium Member

to FishingDon
Scan, please.

moldypickle
Premium Member
Haughton, LA

moldypickle

Premium Member

^^Would also like to see this. Still wanting to know what happened to the 3 warnings you received. They're not something most users could miss as it's a general service redirect....
anklosaur
join:2003-02-16
Tyler, TX

anklosaur to FishingDon

to FishingDon
Troll?

arandomguy
@suddenlink.net

arandomguy to moldypickle

Anon

to moldypickle
Unless, you know, he's not using their DNS servers and never set it up for them to e-mail him about it, or he doesn't check e-mail that often. Remember, their little service interruptions are DNS injections, so if you're using something like Open DNS then you won't see them.

moldypickle
Premium Member
Haughton, LA
ARRIS SB8200
Ubiquiti UDM-Pro
Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-nanoHD

moldypickle

Premium Member

Regardless, anonymous user, it gets old having 1 time logins leave reviews and crap about SL that likely aren't even true. If you can prove SL is being underhanded, like this users is trying to do, then by all means put it here. But random crap like this and half the reviews from anon users is get ridiculous

FishingDon
@suddenlink.net

FishingDon

Anon

If I post my bill here, will Suddenlink find out?

Also, I got near-overage warnings on a monthly basis.(but without
actually going over) This is the first time that it has showed up
on my bill.

moldypickle
Premium Member
Haughton, LA

moldypickle

Premium Member

Block out your address and account number. What would SL do if you shared your bill? You're not under a nondisclosure
benk016
join:2011-06-05
Owasso, OK

benk016 to FishingDon

to FishingDon
It says this on Suddenlinks page for the caps. Call them and point them to their own page where it says its not enforced right now.
said by »www.suddenlink.com/allow ··· nceplan/ :

What happens if I'm one of the few who exceeds the monthly allowance?

We are in the process of validating our usage measurements. After that process is completed – including review by a trusted third party – the following procedures will apply for the very few who go over their allowance, where allowances have been put into place:

jdmm72
join:2002-02-12
Cary, NC

jdmm72 to FishingDon

to FishingDon
Are you worried about SL finding out? I post on here specifically so SL will see, and they usually help out or at least try.