Well 'Special Person'
Help this guy.
Remember you will be giving your BEST help to a customer

rustydusty

join:2009-09-29
Red Deer, AB
reply to bimmerdriver
said by bimmerdriver:

Are you talking about internet only or Optik? If your neighbour can get it, you may not be eligible because you're too far from the DSLAM. When I originally tried to get bumped up to 25 Mbps Optik, Telus was balking, but a kind person on this board helped out and I've been getting 25 Mbps ever since.

Same here, when I had Optik. Even though their tools said I didn't qualify, this special person pushed it through and my speeds were perfect. Go figure..

bimmerdriver

join:2010-12-10
Coquitlam, BC
reply to amorak
Are you talking about internet only or Optik? If your neighbour can get it, you may not be eligible because you're too far from the DSLAM. When I originally tried to get bumped up to 25 Mbps Optik, Telus was balking, but a kind person on this board helped out and I've been getting 25 Mbps ever since.

pfak
Premium
join:2002-12-29
Vancouver, BC
reply to amorak
said by amorak:

Thanks, genius.

I'm serious. If you don't qualify, you don't qualify. Sounds like you're on the cusp of being able to get service.
--
The more I C, the less I see.

amorak

join:2011-03-12
reply to pfak
Thanks, genius.

pfak
Premium
join:2002-12-29
Vancouver, BC
reply to amorak
You could move?

amorak

join:2011-03-12
Hey guys,

I have the 15MB service, but I wand the 25mbps. Telus tells me it's not available, yet my neighbour behind me can get it. Any way to get some support to check if there is any way to get me to 25mbps.