spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

dancemom1969

@bell.ca

[Mobile] Bell Mobility Issues

Anyone else having issues with Bell Mobility?

I own a Samsung Galaxy Note that malfunctioned on October 28. I pay monthly for insurance so I called the insurance line and ordered a new device. I was told it would arrive in 1-3 days. We are now at 11 days and still nothing. I have called Bell Mobility every day since November 1st and keep getting different stories. Some times they tell me that it has shipped but they have no tracking number but it will arrive that day before 8PM. When it doesn't arrive I get told that they have no information from their warehouse. At one point I was told that they recently moved their warehouse and that there are people who ordered devices October 18 who still have not received them. At times the customer service reps have been downright rude. I have asked to speak to supervisors and been denied. Even when I was put through to a supervisor they refused to help. Once I was even hung up on. Yesterday I was told that I need to stop calling everyday because I am taking up the customer service reps time that could be used with someone they can actually help. I have filed 3 escalations with Bell with no response. Yesterday I finally filed a complaint with CCTS. This is absolutely ridiculous. Customer service at Bell is seriously lacking. I heard from someone in the company that their customer service reps have been told to lie to callers just to get them off the phone and that is what has been done to me for the last 11 days. I am seriously considering paying the penalty and taking my wireless, cable, internet and home phone over to Rogers (approx $600/month.)

zacron
Premium
join:2008-11-26
canada

Having the same issue as you... managed to get all my services credited and a few extras for the life of my account.
--
"Lord giveth but he also taketh away"
»www.speedtest.net/result/2102768148.png

dancemom1969

@bell.ca

I am asking for at least 1 month free service. CCTS is now involved but I still have no device so I am paying for a service I can't use. Their customer service is absolutely ridiculous.

zacron
Premium
canada

SO an update...

If you call into the insurance company and you've been over 11days, Bell is offering a 50$ gift card as well as a call back from someone who will give you a code to bring into a store to get a "NEW" phone... also, your months fees free AND a feature of your choice to compensate for the life of your account.

I am waiting on my confirmation call on monday from Bell.

Z
--

dancemom1969

@bell.ca

I talked to the insurance today and they didn't offer anything like that - all they told me was that it MIGHT arrive next week. I am waiting for Bell to call me re my CCTS complaint. I am going to demand my phone, a credit on this months bill and to be able to cancel my services with no cancellation fee.

zacron
Premium
canada

You HAVE to talk to the on duty supervisor... It may also be that I really got upset and demanded honesty throwing their :if you provide false info we can take legal action" in their face... I also recorded the calls.... so I have also called in 2x a day to both bell and asurion...

I have nothing bettER to do anyway lol :P
--

coolio2

join:2005-04-19
Fort St James, BC
reply to dancemom1969

it takes 13 business days to ship cause they moved there warehouse

coolio2

Fort St James, BC

from my experirence

zacron
Premium
canada

said by coolio2:

from my experience

When you call in and they say betwix 2 and 3 days is what we will with then changing it to "not ordered", "Ordered", "etc", I will NOT stand by and be a sheep that said however, I have been extremely respectful and patient with the reps, I did demanded honesty and integrity from their side.

I am however elated that an agent broke away from their script to attempt to resolve the issue. Bell will be calling on Monday to ensure that I receive my telephone and everything I needed was satisfactory.

Cheers,

Z
--

coolio2

Fort St James, BC

you finally got tracking number do what method they used regular expediated etc on site for tracking number?

zacron
Premium
canada

Goto Canadapost.ca

Track a Package

Enter Tracking Number

To get a tracking number it has to be an expedited, express or "standard" parcel.

Bell uses Expedited Parcel as they get better rates.

Z
--

dancemom1969

@bell.ca

I have threatened legal action and actually have followed through by going to CCTS. Even when I told them I was going to do that they didn't care. There is no excuse for the way they ahve been treating us.

I was told that all the packages were sent Priority Post but they didn't assign tracking numbers because there were so many. I was also told that because my postal code starfts with L that that delayed my package because they started at the A's.

zacron
Premium
canada

said by dancemom1969 :

I have threatened legal action and actually have followed through by going to CCTS. Even when I told them I was going to do that they didn't care. There is no excuse for the way they ahve been treating us.

I was told that all the packages were sent Priority Post but they didn't assign tracking numbers because there were so many. I was also told that because my postal code starfts with L that that delayed my package because they started at the A's.

You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar...

While you do have a valid complaint, the ccts really isn't "legal action"... You need a Lawyer or someone who has passed their Bar exam to truly be "legal".

Seriously, they are giving out months credits, and various other goodies as long as YOU remain professional, non-confrontational and most of all understanding.

They will compensate us, if we only wait, I already see a few credits on my account.

I don't really care because I was able to get a decent loaner phone from my local bell store and all charges are credited to my account (or my cc) as the case may be.

Just sayin,

Z
--

dancemom1969

@bell.ca

My problem is that from the very beginning I have been lied to and treated horribly. To actually be told by a customer service rep to stop calling everyday because we are taking time from someone they actually want to help is unforgiveable. I tried being nice and that got me nowhere. I asked for a loaner phone and was told I couldn't have one. The only solution I was given was to go out and buy another phone to use until my replacement arrived. Why should I have to buy a phone when I pay for insurance on the phone I own and it should be replaced.

zacron
Premium
canada

A bell store would have given you a loaner phone... Free. You just have to ask. The phone people don't have the ability to ship out anymore.
--

dancemom1969

@bell.ca

I asked at the Bell store and was told that they don't do that anymore.

zacron
Premium
canada

Horseshit.

Get me the number of them. I went to Limeridge Mall. They gave me a loaner blackberry.

The onis is on you. You just have to get up and go in. The CORPORATE stores will do this.

Why else would bell be crediting these fees for "loaner" devices to clients? Seriously, I think you're just slanting things in your direction.

I am finished trying to help someone who isn't willing to do the research for themselves.

Call 1-800-667-0123 ask for "Client Solutions", not retention, CLIENT SOLUTIONS. Ask them if there are any updates on the non-shipping phones issue. There is an internal notice HOWEVER, you need to remain professional, kind and objective. They understand you're frustrated...

If I was to scream at you, would you respond positively?

Z
--

dancemom1969

@bell.ca

First of all - please don't speak to me that way.

I went INTO the Bell store and was told that they had no loaer phones and didn't do that anymore. I have called Bell many times - both Asurion and Bell and gotten nowhere. I have asked the Bell Custoemr Service Rep about a loaner phone and was told they would not give me one.

I have been perfectly pleasant with them until I was lied to and treated badly by them. Some of the reps have tried to help but their hands are tied by corporate. I have the inside scoop from someone in the corporate office so I know what their reps have been told to tell people and what they are doing to try and help people.

In the beginning all I wanted was my phone. Now 2 weeks later I still don't have that and even though we have been nice to them they have not been nice to me. To get respect you have to give respect and I tried but they did not. I m past the point of trying to be nice because it got me nowhere. At this point I have respect left for Bell or their employees.

I just want my phone, my credit for the services I have been unable to use for two weeks now and out of my contract without penalty. I don't think I am asking to much.

I have done my research, talked to many, many, many people and I know what I have been told. You can be as holier than thou as you want and I am glad they gave you a settlement that was satisfactory to you. Up until now they have not attempted to do that with me.

zacron
Premium
canada

I apologize for mis-reading your tone That was offensive and I do sincerely apologize for the mis-representation.

I am currently on the line with Client Solutions, they are advising me of an internal notice that very specifically says:

1) All clients delayed by 11 days or more will receive a 50$ bill credit
2) Clients who called into asurion and were upset could receive another 50$ gift card
3) If your plan per month was greater than 60$ - They will give you the equivalent in the following billing cycle (due to retroactive crediting issues in the past it'll be on the next bill, essentially you don't have to pay)

Now, I called around and only the CORPORATE stores have loaner phones, meaning that, if you go into a Mall Store, not a kiosk or strip mall dealer (might still have bell logo on it), you can receive a loaner phone... If you call into client solutions they can assist you with this, again, client solutions is higher than retention.

If you require further assistance, feel free to PM me (you'd need to create an account).

*I do not work for bell nor am I a sales associate, etc*
--

dancemom1969

@bell.ca
reply to zacron

Okay - I just got off the phone with "client solutions" and was told that they cannot help me. It was ordered through Asurion and that's that. All Asurion will tell me is that it shipped sometime after October 29 and should arrive sometime. Not really an answer in my books.

If I treated my clients the way I have been treated I wouldn't have a job very long.

zacron
Premium
canada

hmm, wonder why I am getting better service?

I can send you an email with the recorded calls to them.

I am sorry you keep getting the run around.

Z
--

dancemom1969

@bell.ca

Just got off the phone with Asurion and finally (I think) got the truth. My phone hasn't even shipped yet.

For two weeks now we have been told that it shipped but they didn't have a tracking number - they said the post office didn't give them one for a priority post shipment. I spoke to a family member who works for the post office and called the main post office and found out that they will not pick up a shipment from Bell without a tracking number so I knew that was a lie.

This customer service rep I just spoke to did not give me any of the information that you have received.

I am waiting for a call from Bell corporate office in regards to my CCTS complaint so hopefully it will get resolved soon. They have 15 days under government regulations to resolve this issue to my satisfaction.

Thanks for all your insight and information.

dancemom1969

@bell.ca
reply to zacron

No worries. I understand that sometimes written communications can be misinterpreted.

You are obviously getting better information and service than I am. Client Services just told me today they can't help me. I am on the phone with Asurion right now and even they can't help me. Now they are blaming the delay on the post office. It's unbelievable.

zacron
Premium
canada

Ask to speak with the on shift supervisor at asurion and say... "I really want to see some honesty and integrity... Could you please lay off the script and be honest with me?" -- That's how I managed to get info which has been the same across the board.

I will be getting a call on tuesday afternoon from Bell ECS (dunno what the "ECS" is yet but I'll find out.

Z
--

dancemom1969

@bell.ca

I spoke to a supervisor at Asurion - April - and she had no information for me either. She promised to look into it and call me back before the end of the day. That was on Wednesday and I haven't received a call. I have her direct number and have tried calling that numerous times but she doesn't answer.

At this point I don't know what else to do...At least I finally go someone to be honest enough to admit that they never did ship my phone. I understand that there are delays sometimes. It is the lying and rudeness that makes me angry. If they had just been honest up front we could have likely resolved the issue 2 weeks ago.

coolio2

Fort St James, BC
reply to dancemom1969

mine new phone bell doesn't know anything cause non of department fill each other in in order heres how know i received tracking number thru email but track and trace has no record of tracking number one it was shipped friday so they have some messed up warehouse

zacron
Premium
canada

said by coolio2:

mine new phone bell doesn't know anything cause non of department fill each other in in order heres how know i received tracking number thru email but track and trace has no record of tracking number one it was shipped friday so they have some messed up warehouse

That was a jumbled mess...

If I understand you correctly; You are wanting to know why the Canada Post tracking number isn't working at »www.canadapost.ca?

Basically, it takes 24-48 hours for Canada Post to update information.

If it says invalid. Bell probably sent you something just to get you off of the telephone.

I'd suggest calling in an asking for a "Client Solutions Supervisor" and they are able to look at everything, you just have to ask for it.

Cheers,

Z
--
"Recognize, Realize, Recover and Repent"

coolio2

Fort St James, BC
reply to dancemom1969

I received my phone today but i must warn you the shipping department put two destination city on shipping label bur only one postal code delayed my phine on day only thank god so beware bell

coolio2

Fort St James, BC

one day sorry

zacron
Premium
canada
reply to dancemom1969

Coolio2 that is good news, was it a refurbished phone?
Z
--
"Recognize, Realize, Recover and Repent"