uniqs
share rss forum feed

zacron
Premium
join:2008-11-26
canada
reply to dancemom1969

Re: [Mobile] Bell Mobility Issues

hmm, wonder why I am getting better service?

I can send you an email with the recorded calls to them.

I am sorry you keep getting the run around.

Z
--
"Lord giveth but he also taketh away"
»www.speedtest.net/result/2102768148.png

dancemom1969

@bell.ca

Just got off the phone with Asurion and finally (I think) got the truth. My phone hasn't even shipped yet.

For two weeks now we have been told that it shipped but they didn't have a tracking number - they said the post office didn't give them one for a priority post shipment. I spoke to a family member who works for the post office and called the main post office and found out that they will not pick up a shipment from Bell without a tracking number so I knew that was a lie.

This customer service rep I just spoke to did not give me any of the information that you have received.

I am waiting for a call from Bell corporate office in regards to my CCTS complaint so hopefully it will get resolved soon. They have 15 days under government regulations to resolve this issue to my satisfaction.

Thanks for all your insight and information.

dancemom1969

@bell.ca
reply to zacron

No worries. I understand that sometimes written communications can be misinterpreted.

You are obviously getting better information and service than I am. Client Services just told me today they can't help me. I am on the phone with Asurion right now and even they can't help me. Now they are blaming the delay on the post office. It's unbelievable.

zacron
Premium
canada

Ask to speak with the on shift supervisor at asurion and say... "I really want to see some honesty and integrity... Could you please lay off the script and be honest with me?" -- That's how I managed to get info which has been the same across the board.

I will be getting a call on tuesday afternoon from Bell ECS (dunno what the "ECS" is yet but I'll find out.

Z
--
"Lord giveth but he also taketh away"
»www.speedtest.net/result/2102768148.png

dancemom1969

@bell.ca

I spoke to a supervisor at Asurion - April - and she had no information for me either. She promised to look into it and call me back before the end of the day. That was on Wednesday and I haven't received a call. I have her direct number and have tried calling that numerous times but she doesn't answer.

At this point I don't know what else to do...At least I finally go someone to be honest enough to admit that they never did ship my phone. I understand that there are delays sometimes. It is the lying and rudeness that makes me angry. If they had just been honest up front we could have likely resolved the issue 2 weeks ago.

coolio2

join:2005-04-19
Fort St James, BC
reply to dancemom1969

mine new phone bell doesn't know anything cause non of department fill each other in in order heres how know i received tracking number thru email but track and trace has no record of tracking number one it was shipped friday so they have some messed up warehouse

zacron
Premium
canada

said by coolio2:

mine new phone bell doesn't know anything cause non of department fill each other in in order heres how know i received tracking number thru email but track and trace has no record of tracking number one it was shipped friday so they have some messed up warehouse

That was a jumbled mess...

If I understand you correctly; You are wanting to know why the Canada Post tracking number isn't working at »www.canadapost.ca?

Basically, it takes 24-48 hours for Canada Post to update information.

If it says invalid. Bell probably sent you something just to get you off of the telephone.

I'd suggest calling in an asking for a "Client Solutions Supervisor" and they are able to look at everything, you just have to ask for it.

Cheers,

Z
--
"Recognize, Realize, Recover and Repent"

coolio2

Fort St James, BC
reply to dancemom1969

I received my phone today but i must warn you the shipping department put two destination city on shipping label bur only one postal code delayed my phine on day only thank god so beware bell

coolio2

Fort St James, BC

one day sorry

zacron
Premium
canada
reply to dancemom1969

Coolio2 that is good news, was it a refurbished phone?
Z
--

dancemom1969

@bell.ca
reply to dancemom1969

Well - we finally got someone to help us. When we talked to Asurion yesterday they said we could go and purchase a new phone and send them the bill and they would send us a cheque. Needless to say I didn't trust them after the way they have behaved over the last 3 weeks. We did find out that all this time we had been asking for a loaner phone and being told we couldn't get one we were being lied to. They sent us to the store where we purchased the phone and we got a loaner yesterday. While we were there we were talking to the manager and found out that the store manager also worked at Asurion. He told me to send him an email with a timeline and names and information on what had happened and how we were treated. I sent the email last night.

Today I got a phone call from a lovely woman at Asurion. She made arrangements with the store to give us a brand new phone and she put it on her credit card and will get reimbursed from Asurion. She actually had Asurion regional manager meet us at the store with a $100 gift card and an apology. We were told that they have started a major investigation at Asurion into how we were treated and have advised Bell to do the same.

I'm glad we finally got a resolution but it has been a rough road.

zacron
Premium
canada

I am glad you have resolution. I am still working on mine... I have a few irons in the fire in an attempt to make it happen

Z
--

dancemom1969

@bell.ca

I finally managed to get the proper supervisor at Ashurian and she went above and beyond to resolve this issues we were having. I think it helped that they had tap recordings of all our phone calls where staff were rude and acutally bullied us on more than one occasion.

Good luck.

zacron
Premium
canada

A person at asurion called me after I had made a few pokes at bell executive office. I now have a phone in my hand however am wondering why they also didn't follow through with the other promises.

Either way, I am satisfied

Thanks all for this saga.
--
"Recognize, Realize, and Repent"

dancemom1969

@bell.ca

Glad you got your phone. If you have proof of all the other things they promised you I would hold them to it for all the hassles.

Chuck_1186

@telus.net
reply to dancemom1969

Wow you guys really went all in and decided to get to the bottom of this huh? I wish I knew what to do regarding this whole matter. I've been waiting for 3 &1/2 weeks, it'll be 4 weeks on Saturday that I haven't had a phone! I've been calling Bell repeatedly and I'm going through pretty much everything you guys are going through... However; I have no idea what this Asirion thing is... Elaborate? Phone Number? I really need my phone, Im a university studies student in college and not having this phone is seriously making my life miserable. Cheers!