share rss forum feed

Subaru
1-3-2-4
Premium
join:2001-05-31
Greenwich, CT
kudos:1
reply to icex

Re: When should I contact the post office?

Yikes they lost the phones but had the tops to the boxes??

I let this go a bit longer because of the hurricane we had but I figured they stopped it in Baton Rouge, LA because of the storm but the weeks after I was like Ok.. whats going on.

Funny, I wonder what would of happened if I did not call USPS and ask for a trace on the package?

icex
Premium
join:2004-05-22
USA
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..

Yeah, the US postal inspectors found the top of the box, and that was all that was left. I still think its fishy to this day.. they was at the guys local post office, but wasent delivered, then he sends me a message on ebay saying he hadent received them and I receive those box tops?

Thank god I bought insurance on them!

signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle
kudos:5
reply to Subaru

I had a check missing once. Postmaster was sure they had delivered it (small local office), turned out, after I persisted, that the envelope had slipped into a spot that was some sort of never never land, and they discovered it. Meantime, I needed the check!
--
Join Teams Helix and Discovery. Rest in Peace, Leonard David Smith, my best friend, you are missed badly! Rest in peace, Pop, glad our last years were good. Please pray for Colin, he has ependymoma, a brain cancer, donate to a children's Hospital.

Subaru
1-3-2-4
Premium
join:2001-05-31
Greenwich, CT
kudos:1

It finally arrived yesterday