spc
uniqs
NefCanuck
join:2007-06-26
Mississauga, ON

NefCanuck to J E F F4

to J E F F4

Re: We've passed Peak Apple....

... that's the difference maybe cause I stayed the hell away from iFraud because I want my data to stay in my control.

I've never trusted could services with anything of mine that I can't afford to lose and have a NAS in RAID 1 config.

Maybe you should try dumping iCloud for a bit after resetting the phone and doing local only backups.

NefCanuck

J E F F4
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4

Premium Member

Local back-ups was what I used first. DFU restore in fact. Didn't work. So I'm at a loss to what else to try.

But thinking about that, if the local back-up didn't work, then I shouldn't have an expectation that the iCloud should work.

norbert26
Premium Member
join:2010-08-10
Warwick, RI

norbert26

Premium Member

i have an iP4 running 6.01 and have not any problems with it EXCEPT for a few glitches with the siriusXM streaming APP that is corrected by a simple phone reboot. I was having a freeze problem on a game but it corrected itself with 6.01 . Also i have iCloud turned off. I just do local backups to iTunes .

J E F F4
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4

Premium Member

I think it might be the iCloud that is causing the issues, but I need to have a back-up for business purposes. As I said, I can swap over on January 1st.