Edmond, OK
ARRIS BGW210-700
ARRIS TM3402
Asus RT-AC68

MarkRH to chachazz

Premium Member

to chachazz

Re: [FireFox] Redesigning browser bookmarking

As long as it's an Opt-in thing or a totally separate thing that you can test out while keeping your existing bookmarks/method alone.

I use the Add Bookmark Here extension »addons.mozilla.org/firef ··· don/3880 that allows me to add the current thing I'm looking at into the folder I want directly.

I never click on that Star.

chrisretusn
Retired
Premium Member
join:2007-08-13
Philippines

chrisretusn

Premium Member

said by MarkRH:

I use the Add Bookmark Here extension »addons.mozilla.org/firef ··· don/3880 that allows me to add the current thing I'm looking at into the folder I want directly.

The extension does come in handy but, you still must navigate through your bookmarks to the position you want to add the site to.

I use the star. That Star it comes in handy also, to temporarily bookmark a site. One click puts it in Unsorted (I put an Unsorted folder in my Bookmarks Toolbar to make it convenient to use.), a second click lets you edit the bookmark. Middle click on it and the Library window opens. Left clicking on it brings up the the Add Bookmark Here ² options window (if you have that extension installed.) That Star also lets me know a site is already bookmarked.

In addition to Add Bookmark Here ², I use Edit Bookmark Plus, Manage Folders, Save-To-Read, Show Parent Folder, and Stay-Open Menu.