Will post for thumbs
Premium
join:2003-05-03
Atlanta, GA
kudos:1

1 edit

Dual switch air switch

Hi all,

Looking to do some kitchen work this winter and part of that is moving some switches. I have a garbage disposal and a light switch that I'd like to make air switches to put as buttons on either side of my faucet, as they drilled three holes for the faucet, but I have a single hole faucet. I'm finding dual outlet air switches that have one outlet as always on, and another switchable via an air switch, but I'm having issues finding a dual switch air switch. One to control the GD, and another for the light. I'd like to make the light more of a junction box rather than having to splice a outlet to put in the lights. Anyone have suggestions or run into this before?

PSWired

join:2006-03-26
Annapolis, MD
I didn't see anything like this when looking around for air switches earlier this year.

Mizzat
Will post for thumbs
Premium
Atlanta, GA
reply to Mizzat
Realizing I might have to buy two boxes if I can't find a single-unit fix, what would I use for the light switch?

Mizzat
Will post for thumbs
Premium
Atlanta, GA
reply to Mizzat
Anyone have any other suggestions? I'll buy a secondary unit, but I can't find something that will work for wiring lights up to an air switch.

tberg

join:2001-08-23
Greenville, SC
reply to Mizzat
Check to see if there is a dual Jacuzzi switch. Most of those are air switches.

Mizzat
Will post for thumbs
Premium
Atlanta, GA
said by tberg:

Check to see if there is a dual Jacuzzi switch. Most of those are air switches.

I've been looking at those and I don't see a dual switch and for the single ones it either comes with a connector for low voltage lights or just has poles. Not sure what I should be looking for.