I haven't even seen him.

where in VotFW was he?

StumpMan
Premium Member
join:2001-07-26
Clinton, NC

StumpMan

Premium Member

Just behind the silken fields, across the river. You will see an area cleared out where he will spawn. I think the spawn timer is 21 hours?

Trust me, you will see him when he is there. Giant mushan lizard, about 20 times larger than the ones in the are, with two large cannons on his back.

300 million health. Which is the part I missed the first time I saw him.
Arsinic
join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA

Arsinic

I'm guessing you play on a low-medium pop realm if you actually had time to form a group to kill him after he spawned.

I know hes usually dead 1 min on my realm. Usually 3-4 raid groups camping him hourss before his suspected spawn time.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

I think I have the same problem, there's normally a raid group or two camped on halfhill with a look out ready to charge in to kill him.

and currently I'm on a pvp server with more horde than ally so any ally trying will get killed.

we need to form 2-3 40main pvp raids to defend the Galleon raid.

StumpMan
Premium Member
join:2001-07-26
Clinton, NC

StumpMan

Premium Member

I am on the US-Perenolde server. Have been seeing a few DSLR-Silvermoon members in Goldshire, thinking we may be linked. Be an honor to run with some of the DSLR members in a random.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

BTW for Galleon while xrealming the fight is possible the loot is not, and there isn't any telling as to which server will get the loot.