uniqs

xenograffiti
@unt.edu

xenograffiti to mettachain

Anon

to mettachain

Re: [Raiding] Mogu'Shan Vaults

said by mettachain:

there are too many retards who can't move out of fire and wipe groups or the tanks have no idea what's going on, or there's a shit ton of grievers/trolls.

So if those things occur in the normal Mogu'Shan Vaults it's not a raid either?

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

those things DON'T happen in a normal raid. and if they do, they're replaced. at least where i come from. we always have 3 or 4 players on the bench so the threat of being replaced due to tunnel vision and dying works.

xenograffiti
@unt.edu

xenograffiti

Anon

Hell yeah they do.

The PUG normal MV I got last week was worse than the LFR the other night where we 1-shot everything. Granted it's a different level of difficulty, but you're wanting to define raiding by player performance.. which doesn't make sense to me.

mettachain
Goblineer
Azeroth

mettachain

then start actually raiding instead of PUGing. PUGs always have the same mentality as LFR even though yall are on the same server. you won't "raid" with those PUGs again until they nerf the shit out of MV.

i bet you're dying for a 30% nerf so you can see REAL content amirite?

xenograffiti
@unt.edu

xenograffiti

Anon

At first I thought you were simply a confused individual, but now I see you're trolling. I didn't expect that here - my bad.

JB9
Stay Gold
Premium Member
join:2009-05-14

JB9 to mettachain

Premium Member

to mettachain
Yup, just like you with H DS.

mettachain
Goblineer
Azeroth

mettachain

possibly for my 4 savior not the first by far. i like how you're trying though. although i do think you deserve some kudos for your two savior titles, playing on that shitty techsavvy intewebz and all.