uniqs
cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it
join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA

cigtyme to Immer

to Immer

Re: [Raiding] Mogu'Shan Vaults

Yep we had 3 people that were 10 11 and 12. We were hoping a WoW biggest loser would arrise, but to no avail. We just went and killed Heroic Rag. It felt good cause i was pretty pissed by that part of the night. Raiders need to realize when you don't let someone know it affect 9 or 24 other people.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain

We had our Hunter leave after Spirit Kings last night to go to a group session. Honestly the first time I've heard that one.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to cigtyme

Premium Member

to cigtyme
yeah... it is amazing how much a simple in-game mail or DSLR PM will alleviate frustration in a raid leader. Not eliminate, but alleviate.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

or even a remote guild chat message.
cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it
Houma, LA

cigtyme

Seriously, 2 of them were on remote chat. Did answer whispers till after 1 and a half hopurs into the raid.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

depending on your phone, the app will keep you logged in even if you think you've turned the app off. Not saying that's what happened in their case... just saying that it is a situation I've run into with my guys.
cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it
Houma, LA

cigtyme

I know i have to tell people in vent every week to grab their phone and log off remote chat. WTB 10 spot on my raid team LOL.