how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

DelmarPip

join:2011-10-15
South Padre Island, TX

[TWC] something wierd with twc

i recently paid all the cable bill so i could get cable back i paid all $500.00 that was last month but i just logged into myservices and it says i now owe twc $400.00 for this month so is the myservices thing broke is it correct why so much for just 1 month of cable ?

nephipower

join:2012-02-20
San Antonio, TX

Do you seriously expect us to be able actually answer your question with that little amount of information?

Give us some context. $500 is a lot of money for a TWC bill. You tell us, what is it that high in the first place?

Did you get behind on your bills?

DelmarPip

join:2011-10-15
South Padre Island, TX

the first time yes thats why they disconnected everything i was without cable an internet for 1 month but sometime around october 22 i paid everything i owed all $500 bux now today i logged in to myservices an it says i owe $400 so is this 400 bux a mistake we only have the normal channels no premiums an rr ultimate thats all

Fleeced

join:2012-10-06
kudos:2
reply to DelmarPip

Billing would be able to answer your question. Myservices tends to be a bit behind on payments and whatnot, so it's possible it hasn't updated. I would call though.

iSpy
Great Hurricane
Premium
join:2002-07-05
Leavenworth, KS
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
reply to DelmarPip

said by DelmarPip:

i recently paid all the cable bill so i could get cable back i paid all $500.00 that was last month but i just logged into myservices and it says i now owe twc $400.00 for this month so is the myservices thing broke is it correct why so much for just 1 month of cable ?

Call and ask them. It maybe just a error.
You can use chat to ask them too. There is a link to it in myservices.
I am mute so that is what I use and there very helpful and fast.
--
I am a gh0st in the machine. I am not real. I am an impossibility.

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY
kudos:9
reply to DelmarPip

To be honest, I am surprised anyone responds to your posts anymore.

Hob

Jawsinc
Jaws Incorporated

join:2011-01-12
Woodside, NY

i just read some of them and i agree...nutjob...