uniqs
share rss forum feed

Alcohol
Premium
join:2003-05-26
Climax, MI
kudos:4
reply to darcilicious

Re: [Sci-Fi] BSG: Blood and Chrome - Web Series - Nov 9!

I don't have the heart to watch this after being disappointed by the ending. Possibly the worst ending i've ever seen. (Up there with LOST).

Does it have any of the main cast members?
--
I found the key to success but somebody changed the lock.

Fir_Na_Tine
Giggity Giggity
Premium
join:2001-01-03
Sout Joisy
said by Alcohol:

I don't have the heart to watch this after being disappointed by the ending. Possibly the worst ending i've ever seen. (Up there with LOST).

Does it have any of the main cast members?

None that I could see. It follows a young Adama just starting out as a new pilot so its kinda like a prequel.
--
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix

Octavean
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-31
New York, NY
kudos:1
reply to Alcohol
quote:
Arguably the best science fiction series in some time, Battlestar Galactica aired its last season almost three years ago with a few spinoffs since. The latest spinoff movie is the prequel Blood & Chrome which tell the story of young William Adama and his trials on the Galactica during the first Cylon war. The 97 minute feature film will be initially available online as 10 episodes via Machinima Prime between November 9th and February. Then it will premiere on the Syfy channel and finally become available on Blu-ray, DVD, On Demand and digital download on February 19th, 2013. We'll be interested to see how this unorthodox release window works out for Universal Studios Home Entertainment, in the meantime more details are available in the full release, along with a trailer after the break.

»www.engadget.com/2012/11/08/batt···want-it/

Maybe we'll see young Saul Tigh too if we are lucky and Roslin too,.....but different actors,.....

As long as its nothing like Caprica I suspect I'll like it.

PhoenixDown
FIOS is Awesome
Premium
join:2003-06-08
Fresh Meadows, NY
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Alcohol
said by Alcohol:

I feel the same way, the ending to BSG just totally killed the franchise for me. B&C looks good but I keep thinking about the darn ending ...
--
1/22/2012 Delegate Count
Newt 25 | Romney 14 | Ron Paul 10 | Santorum 8