Goya Asma
Premium
join:2002-02-18
Marion, IA
reply to Eagles LoveR

Re: [NFL] Week 10 Games Discussion

said by Eagles LoveR:

Eagles - worst offense in NFL history

We know you are frustrated but don't be absurd.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ

said by drslash:

said by Eagles LoveR:

Eagles - worst offense in NFL history

We know you are frustrated but don't be absurd.

Let me lay down some facts on why I say so..

The Saints 2012 defense: If they gave up 0 points to the Eagles, still are the worst scoring defense in 2012. They are so bad, that it isn't a question if they are the worst defense this year. The 2012 Saints may be the WORST defense of ALL TIME. Look at the numbers! They are TERRIBLE! The Chiefs who have not led 1 second ALL year long, who everyone can agree, they SUCK. They went into the dome and won in OT putting up 27(i think) points on the Saints.

The Eagles put *13* points. That's a bad offensive game against any defense in this era of football. They put 13 points on one of the WORST defenses of ALL time. In fact they out scored the Saints defense by only 6 points! Eagles of 2012 are indeed, one of the worst offensives of ALL time.
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium,MVM
join:2005-01-22
Galaxy M31
kudos:2

I realize it was well before your time, but the following quote from another thread says a lot:

said by drslash:

said by Eagles LoveR:

Eagles - Worst offense in NFl history.

I understand how you feel but that statement is wrong. Think 0-16 Lions or 1976 Buccaneers.

The Eagles are far from the worse Offense or Defense in NFL history. (Well, ok...maybe close).
Seriously, you haven't lived long enough to truly see the worst in NFL history.
--
I had a life once.....now I have a Computer and a Modem.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ

said by jabarnut:

I realize it was well before your time, but the following quote from another thread says a lot:

said by drslash:

said by Eagles LoveR:

Eagles - Worst offense in NFl history.

I understand how you feel but that statement is wrong. Think 0-16 Lions or 1976 Buccaneers.

The Eagles are far from the worse Offense or Defense in NFL history. (Well, ok...maybe close).
Seriously, you haven't lived long enough to truly see the worst in NFL history.

They are playing in an era where rules are made for offenses to thrive and excel. The Eagles played on Monday Night, a defense that is going to go down as one of the worst of ALL time. The eagles put up 13 points, only outscored the Saints defense by 6. Eagles, may not be the worst O of all time, but through half a season, they are one of the worst of all time, especially in recent memory.
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali