Premium Member
join:2010-08-10
Warwick, RI

norbert26 to 67845017

Premium Member

to 67845017

Re: We've passed Peak Apple....

said by 67845017:

I would have gotten the Lumia 920 if they hadn't taken so darn long to release it and I hadn't been so sick of my Blackberry. Certainly, a Windows phone is next on my list.

in two weeks i have an open update window. I am very seriously on the fence with these thoughts. I am NOT too impressed with iPhone 5 which resembles a choo choo train. They did not make the screen wider they just made it longer. I have gone to the Apple store and held it in my hand and was luke warm on it. Since i will need a new case and holster i am considering other phones as well including the samsung galaxy 3 or even a Windows 8 phone is "on the table". Another option is to just SIT and hold on the iP4 for a bit longer . regardless of what i do i would like the next handset to last a while as far as future proof and not be obsolete one year from now and not churn churn churn however this may be hard as the industry (not just apple) thrives on churn .
67845017 (banned)
join:2000-12-17
Naperville, IL

67845017 (banned)

It's hard to future proof technology like phones. I used to think about it before, but have given up. With my family, after 2 years, everyone always wants a change.

norbert26
Premium Member
join:2010-08-10
Warwick, RI

norbert26

Premium Member

said by 67845017:

It's hard to future proof technology like phones. I used to think about it before, but have given up. With my family, after 2 years, everyone always wants a change.

that is the truth. I try to think like that before leaping but every two years i have been upgrading anyways. Like you said what i do now i will be tired of it in two years so let me stop trying to kid myself.