Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

said by ekster:

I win with town.

vote kristopher

And I thought you were smarter than that. We didn't even wait for Block to check in.

Jim7
Premium Member
join:2003-02-10

Jim7

Premium Member

Another distance move perhaps?

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Yeah. He's my partner.

Jim7
Premium Member
join:2003-02-10

Jim7

Premium Member

Thanks.
I thought so.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

So with KrisT dead, we are down to 6-1, 5-1 after an assumed death tonight. That means in +2 days is LoL. More than enough time for all of our investigators to get stuff straight.

We have:
Tmod - cop (verified by KrisN's truthcheck on investigating Ekster and getting innnocent)
Jim - doc (verified by KrisN's truthcheck, Brom's role discovery)
Krisnatharok - lie detector (verified by no one)
Brom - role discovery (Block said it was accurate)
Meng - claimed cop (naive or mafia)
Ekster - unspecified investigator (innocent per Tmod, Brom said he is an investigator)
Block - unknown role, hidden ability

If Tmod is mafia... that means KrisN lied and didn't actually truth-check him. KrisN/Tmod is likely mafia team.

If Jim is mafia.... KrisN's truthcheck on his "I win with town" is bogus, and Brom lied about Jim's protect role. I don't include Meng's investigation result may be explained by him being naive. Possible combos are Jim/KrisN, Jim/Brom, and Jim/Meng. Based on him invalidating at least two (KrisN + Brom) other investigatory results, Jim is not likely mafia.

If Krisnatharok is mafia... his partner could be anyone, no one has verified him.

If Brom is mafia... Block could be his partner, as he immediately verified (lied) Brom divined his ability. But Brom could have that ability, so Brom's partner could be anyone.

If Meng is mafia... KrisT was likely his partner (we'll find out soon), but it also could be almost anyone.

If Ekster is mafia... his partner was likely KrisT and that means Ekster is the MGF.

If Block is mafia... his partner is likely Brom, as they verified each other without giving up much info on Block's role.

tl;dr only Jim is verified town

and I could use someone else verifying me