Premium
join:2004-01-16
Indianapolis, IN
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 recommendation

reply to Mike Wolf

Re: Blast! 50/15

Modem - tm722g EMTA (trying to get a tm822g 8x4 I hear they might be purchasable now..)

router - Dlink dir-827 for ipv6 access works great!

couple of gigabit switches, whole system is cat5e but no problem holding gigabit connections.

A old dlink running ddwrt as a access point (but it can't handle 104Mbs throughput wireless so I think I will upgrade it)

Works for me!
--
Running Arris TM722G

scooby
Premium
join:2001-05-01
Schaumburg, IL
kudos:1
The faster speeds seem to mostly be in the Fios regions for now. Uverse is no threat so they are taking their time to offer it to the rest of us.

GusHerb94

join:2011-11-04
Chicago, IL

1 recommendation

said by scooby:

The faster speeds seem to mostly be in the Fios regions for now. Uverse is no threat so they are taking their time to offer it to the rest of us.

If they moved Blast up to 50/10 tomorrow I'd jump ship from Uverse the very same day for it. Too bad they only have Uverse to "compete" with here... I'm getting bored of this.

RR Conductor
NWP RR Inc.,serving NW CA
Premium
join:2002-04-02
Redwood Valley, CA
reply to Kewliuke
We don't even have Uverse out here in Redwood Valley (Rural Mendocino County, NW CA), in fact AT&T just got DSL to our home this summer, but it's SLOW, 768 Kbps. We have Blast! on Comcast, 25/4 (35/6 with Powerboost), and it flies 24x7, thank goodness for that!
--

Mike Wolf

join:2009-05-24
Beachwood, NJ
kudos:4
reply to rw123
very cool setup! thanks.