uniqs
share rss forum feed

Rhenai

join:2010-09-07
Elkhorn, NE
kudos:1
reply to cigtyme

Re: [Raiding] If you had to be on a raid team of all DSLR poster

DA77 - DeathPaladin - was a kid that certainly tooted his own horn, regardless of the subject or knowledge.

Harmless, like a gnat that buzzed your ear in the night.
--
“Amor Fati – “Love Your Fate”, which is in fact your life.”

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3

said by Rhenai:

DA77 - DeathPaladin - was a kid that certainly tooted his own horn, regardless of the subject or knowledge.

Harmless, like a gnat that buzzed your ear in the night.

AKA deathagony77

he eventually faded away from the forum.
Some got tired of his trolling.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8

1 edit
reply to DarkLogix

yeah I know he's playing his lock now... I still like to see his priest in action. I've also had the pleasure of raiding with Tirael. That dude can play!

wabisuke

join:2007-01-23
Philippines
reply to DarkLogix

said by DarkLogix:

said by wabisuke:

DA77

LOL

DA77 would be the 2nd advertizer, I bet he'd do good at trumping up how awesome the group would be.

Um immer, Adalicia Plays his/her Lock now, so he/she isn't a healer anymore.

I guess my dream DPS team would look something like...and in no particular order (and this is based off the amount of information that i've read from these folks):

Kris
Ghastly
CapnObvious
Arch (pretty much any role)
McBrain

Nick D
Premium
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Shit I forgot Capn.

HOW CAN I FORGET CAPN

Humanoso

join:2010-09-29
costa rica
reply to cigtyme

I could raid with most of the people here, I barely post, but I'm here most of the time, and seems most of you know how to play, ,some are patient enough to help others, and some try to learn to improve their game, that's good enough for me.
--
“You’re entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts”

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
reply to Nick D

said by Nick D:

Shit I forgot Capn.

HOW CAN I FORGET CAPN

what's he playing these days? still hunter?

Nick D
Premium
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

No idea. That's why I forgot him; he stopped posting

djlar

join:2009-04-23

My only toon not getting purps is my moonkin somehow.. my rogue is i478 atm...

If you need a melee DPS count me in.. (except for killing adds on Will of Emperor, you lazy ranged)

Pollux7777

join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN
reply to cigtyme

9 other me's, because I assume we would share a clone/telepathic link, and would therefore be extremely efficient and coordinated.

*Bonus* I could free up an extra keybind since I wouldn't need push-to-talk anymore

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to cigtyme

Kittypoweh, where he is, over the rainbow.

I would have loved to play with Xcal, or at least see how he played the AH, way back when.

Threatco

join:2011-04-19
Moncton, NB

2 edits

1 recommendation

reply to cigtyme

· Archivis .. Because he has all ready won the internet
· Adalicia .. Because he can explain why we are killing these things.
· JB ......... Because he likes ferals too
· stvnbrs .. Because he is my favorite
· Immer .... Because he is our moral compass
· McBrain .. Because he is legit
· Jobbie .... Because he seems unique
· mettachain Because he is the only player who can choose forum troll as a class
· Snuffbox . Because he is required to set off mettachains berserk troll mode
· Threatco .. Because I want to go too

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to wabisuke

said by wabisuke:

said by DarkLogix:

said by wabisuke:

DA77

LOL

DA77 would be the 2nd advertizer, I bet he'd do good at trumping up how awesome the group would be.

Um immer, Adalicia Plays his/her Lock now, so he/she isn't a healer anymore.

I guess my dream DPS team would look something like...and in no particular order (and this is based off the amount of information that i've read from these folks):

Kris
Ghastly
CapnObvious
Arch (pretty much any role)
McBrain

man, i haven't been a progression raider since LK. Same with Arch, and I know Ghastly quit a while ago.

Talk about trippin it old-school.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky

join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC
reply to cigtyme

I would have loved to play with JB and Antonica. We could have made a good 3 druid team if we could have played nice together.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

2 recommendations

reply to Immer

said by Immer:

yeah I know he's playing his lock now... I still like to see his priest in action. I've also had the pleasure of raiding with Tirael. That dude can play!

You forgot to add in the ambiguity meme when referring to Adalicia.

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI
kudos:4
reply to cigtyme

Adalicia because he is a she.

cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it

join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA
reply to cigtyme

I may have to start a count to see who isn't as popular as McBrain. LoL. But all BS aside, this thread wasn't made to deter posters, it was made to see basically how peoples raiding skills were percieved. Thanks to all who participated, and carry on, keep on posting them.

clawfury

join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI
Reviews:
·Comcast

It's very difficult to assess someone's raiding skills from their posts on DSLR. That being said I HAVE raided with, and would raid with McBrain and Jobbie (still do raid with him, actually) any day of the week no questions asked on any of their alts

cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it

join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA

I have raided with him also, both when we were in the armpit of a Hardcore guild. He is good people. He was in my small guild for a while, but PvP was the life for him at that time. Wish he would of PVEd moar at the time.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
reply to clawfury

said by clawfury:

It's very difficult to assess someone's raiding skills from their posts on DSLR. That being said I HAVE raided with, and would raid with McBrain and Jobbie (still do raid with him, actually) any day of the week no questions asked on any of their alts

What you wouldn't raid with me again?

clawfury

Rochester, MI

Sure I would. I enjoyed raiding with you. I didnt' mean to exclude you, was just giving a few examples.

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV
kudos:5
reply to Krisnatharok

said by Krisnatharok:

man, i haven't been a progression raider since LK. Same with Arch, and I know Ghastly quit a while ago.

Talk about trippin it old-school.

Haha, that's awesome. Still getting shout outs a year and a half later. I do miss blowing up DPS charts at times.

I know JB, Mcbrain and Treebark and vouch for me.

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI
reply to cigtyme

I would have loved to play with myself. Why? Because I make Archivis better! He knows what I'm talking about. Me and Arch make meters crawl in fear.
--
90 Pogasim (Pandaren Monk), 85 Sunlock (Dwarf Lock), 85 Shocktrio (Draeni Shaman)

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

said by Ginjer:

I would have loved to play with myself.

LOL just LOL
sorry I had to quote that, internet law.

clawfury

Rochester, MI
reply to Ginjer

+1

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to Ginjer

said by Ginjer:

Ginjer, you make this sound like you no longer can. What happened to your manhood? Did you go past the point of no return?
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI

said by Krisnatharok:

said by Ginjer:

Ginjer, you make this sound like you no longer can. What happened to your manhood? Did you go past the point of no return?

I no longer play with myself Kris. I have my significant other to do the dirty work for me... MUAHAHAHA. But, if you are talking about game play, I can't wait to get setup in Hawaii. It is going to be grand.
--
90 Pogasim (Pandaren Monk), 85 Sunlock (Dwarf Lock), 85 Shocktrio (Draeni Shaman)

Lothario

join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON

We'll be in bed when you log on.

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI

said by Lothario:

We'll be in bed when you log on.

Eh, I should be off work and able to log on while it is night time for you guys. I will make it work a couple days a week at least. Saturday and Sunday should be fun as long as the wife permits me one of those days.
--

Arsinic

join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA
reply to Nick D

said by cigtyme:

Arsinic-knowledgable would like the oppourtunity to raid

I do raid, albeit casually now. My top 100 world guild days are over.

said by Nick D:

Arsinic for meter thumping

I don't particularly pad meters these days, also I have essentially retired my rogue due to being too lazy to level it. This xpac Ive have mainly weaved some mist on my monk for the most part. Although last night my GM asked me if I would be will ing to monk dps as our healer situation is getting crowded and dps is a far bigger issue in group than filling bars up is.

As for who I'd like to raid with, I'd have to say all of the pro's that come on here and degrade the majority of posters here. I want to see all of these elite palyers raid with me, and perform to their imaginary level of competancy. Then when they A) A get hit by shit, B) do shitty dps/hps/manage tank cooldowns or C)Blame lag I can kick them out of raid and post how shitty they are on here (I know 1 or 2 may prove to be legit, but Ibelieve msot are suspect)