spc
Search similar:

uniqs

nuts
@rogers.com

nuts

Anon

Rogers Business Internet option

It seems that Rogers offer unlimited internet for business plans which can be installed for residential addresses for a more reasonable price, is anyone using their plans? how is the quality of their business internet compared to TSI / start / other providers?
Anzio
join:2008-11-22

Anzio

I'm not sure about those other providers. However, their business internet is the same as residential is it not? (Service wise, not caps)

We have it installed at our office and so far it's proven to be far more reliable than our previous DSL on our line.
osijek1289
join:2012-11-11
Mississauga, ON

osijek1289 to nuts

to nuts
They don't actually use the word unlimited (or "usage allowance") anywhere amongst their plans ( »www.rogers.com/business/ ··· t/plans/ ) and their service agreement notes 300GB is the cap ( »www.rogers.com/cms/pdf/e ··· ions.pdf ). Having said that, I have read elsewhere it is currently not being implemented, but, whoever wrote that may not know how much is being downloaded in their particular example. Overall, it is oddly unusual how there are no caps mentioned amongst their business plans, while on the residential side, it is fairly prominent.

I also understand one can subscribe to a business plan from a residence (speed permitting); it would seem to make sense on many of the capped residential plans for those of us going over the caps, and getting hit with that obscene $100 overage. But, it's hard to expect anything to be constant and eternal with Rogers. Slight bonus also in that the $4 modem rental fee is part of the business plan.