IowaCowboy
Lost in the Supermarket
Premium Member
join:2010-10-16
Springfield, MA

IowaCowboy

Premium Member

Because Verizon is better...

Verizon has many parts of their footprint upgraded to LTE. I also like postpaid as well because I can budget for it every month. I also have access for all of their features as well if I wish to subscribe to them.

I have less than thirty days until I can buy the iPhone 5. Going to love having LTE on an iPhone.

I am still deciding between the OtterBox Defender or the LifeProof case.
thor793
join:2005-09-10
Schaumburg, IL

thor793

And you can't budget on prepaid? LOL...I budget for prepaid like I budgeted for Postpaid with Sprint...I just spend $60 less.

IowaCowboy
Lost in the Supermarket
Premium Member
join:2010-10-16
Springfield, MA

IowaCowboy

Premium Member

Try buying an iPhone 5 on prepaid, you would go into a VZW/AT&T store and they'd laugh at you in the face.

I'll pay a premium to have the iPhone 5. I just have to wait until November 29th to get it at discount pricing.

buddahbless
join:2005-03-21
Premium

1 recommendation

buddahbless to IowaCowboy

to IowaCowboy
Well if you like verizon to each his own, some of us rather not pay double for practically the same service. Glad you like the Iphone Ill stick to my fully customizable android phones. Just remember Verizon is not letting any prepaid subscribers on to LTE until there VOIPLTE is up and running, not to mention even when prepaid customers are allowed on LTE for data there connections will be well throttled.
TBBroadband
join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH

TBBroadband to IowaCowboy

to IowaCowboy
They actually won't laugh at you as they're not losing anything on those phones. It's done all the time.

and as far as budgeting on post-paid? how is that possible with taxes changing at their whim??? Prepaid has a better chance of being put in a budget.