reply to Gone Fishing

Multiple Tab Handler Updated

Multiple Tab Handler 0.7.2012111301

Bobby_Peru
Premium
join:2003-06-16

1 edit

1 recommendation

Thanks! I think we will hold out until tomorrow's (on Today's side of the date-line, that is ) second release...

This is mainly due to large numbers of tabs failing to properly restore with either Restart, or Loading a Saved Session. "Don't Load Tabs Unless Selected" is not selected). You can't "Reload" the unrestored tabs either en mass, or singly, but instead must click the Go To arrow for each one individually.

The inevitable improper ordering/grouping of the tabs when restored is much faster to correct.

Mele20
Premium
join:2001-06-05
Hilo, HI
kudos:5

1 edit
reply to Gone Fishing

Re: [Extension] Tabextensions 3 (TBE3) Updated

Click for full size

Informational Tab won't update from Oct.

It doesn't work on Fx10 ESR.

I have no progress bar and no thumbnail.

It works perfectly on Fx 4.

It is set the same on both versions. I use the default theme with a Persona. This is a rather new Profile too...about a month old.

EDIT: I installed it from Piro's site and it is fine now. This latest update is not yet on Addons site so that is why it didn't update earlier.

--
When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson

Gone Fishing
Premium
join:2001-06-29

2 edits

1 recommendation

reply to Gone Fishing

Tree Style Tab Updated

Tree Style Tab 0.14.2012121401

• Improved: Open new tabs from Linky as child tabs of the current tab even if they are opened vi a dialog.
• Improved: Define minimum width/height of the tab bar and restore it on the startup (so, if you accidentaly get too narrow tab bar, it will be fixed in the next startup.)
• Fixed: Collapse/hide the tab bar automatically even if the webpage includes any plugin area.
• Fixed: Fix wrong dragging behavior of tabs in the vertical tab bar. Now tabs can be droppend on another tab easily.
• Fixed: Fix odd padding in the vertical overflowed tab bar with pinned tabs and "Default" skin.
• Fixed: Hide tab bar for only one tab window correctly.
• Fixed: Fix dynamic patch for QuickDrag.
• Modified: Don't change indent of tabs for collapsed tab bar.
• Modified: Don't listen "mouseleave" event anymore (because it increases CPU usage.)
• Modifeid: Unify the preference item "extensions.treestyletab.animation.enabled" to "browser.tabs.animate".

More Info/Links @ DSLR: »[Extension] Tabextensions 3 (TBE3) Updated

Mele20
Premium
join:2001-06-05
Hilo, HI
kudos:5

1 recommendation

Why won't Addons fetch these updates? I have to go to Piro's site to get them. Adds found other extensions that have updates but NONE from Piro. I swear Mozilla is still out to get him.

The latest informational tab has given me thumbnails back in Fx 10 ESR on Windows 8. I was really missing that extension that didn't work on Win 8 until now.
--
When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson

Bobby_Peru
Premium

1 recommendation

reply to Gone Fishing
Thanks!

Bobby_Peru
Premium
reply to Mele20
said by Mele20:

Why won't Addons fetch these updates? I have to go to Piro's site to get them. Adds found other extensions that have updates but NONE from Piro. I swear Mozilla is still out to get him.

It started showing up here late this morning. But, still, he is much closer to you, so a carry-on will probably suffice....!
»piro.sakura.ne.jp/xul/_treestyletab.html.en

Gone Fishing
Premium
join:2001-06-29

2 edits
reply to Gone Fishing

Re: [Extension] Tabextensions 3 (TBE3) Updated

quote:
p i r o . s a k u r a . n e . j p
Informational Tab Ver.0.4.2012122901 for Mozilla Firefox
• Works on Nightly 20.0a1

More Info @ DSLR: »[Extension] Tabextensions 3 (TBE3) Updated